Victory Condition: CONTINUOUSLY for one complete round of play

• Hi,

Can someone explain what they mean by continuously for one round of play.

Does one complete round mean from starting with Germany and ending with France?

Suppose Germany takes the 8th victory city, and in between England takes a victory city back making Axis having only 7, and Italy takes the 8th city back. Does Axis win by the end of this round?

Please explain,

Jack

• @jackzhang273:

Hi,

Can someone explain what they mean by continuously for one round of play.

Does one complete round mean from starting with Germany and ending with France?

Suppose Germany takes the 8th victory city, and in between England takes a victory city back making Axis having only 7, and Italy takes the 8th city back. Does Axis win by the end of this round?

Please explain,

Jack

A complete round of play starts with the power that took the last victory city and goes through til his turn comes up again. So in the scenario you posted the axis wouldn’t win until Italy’s next turn (as long as they didn’t lose a VC again).

• Sponsor

So the Allies would have to hold all 3 Axis capitals from the time the last capital was captured and then all the way back to that nation’s turn  :roll:

In all the Allied victories in all the world, I highly doubt any of them ended this way.

• '19 '17 '16

@jackzhang273:

Please explain,

Jack

Obviously not. At the end of the UK turn, there are only 7 VCs owned by the Axis.

I think you should look up continuously in the dictionary!

• @simon33:

@jackzhang273:

Please explain,

Jack

Obviously not. At the end of the UK turn, there are only 7 VCs owned by the Axis.

I think you should look up continuously in the dictionary!

I think what simon meant to say is welcome to AA.org Jack.

I have seen this same question asked many times over the years.

• '19 '17 '16

Right, that’s what I meant.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m