• '19 Moderator

I just realized, that as of about two weeks ago it’s been ten years since I first registered on this site… First off I feel old and second I need to play more, these damn wars have really screwed up my hobbies…

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

I hear you!  A few days ago I surpassed 100 days logged into the site….that’s a third of a year I’ve been logged into this site!

• @dezrtfish:

I just realized, that as of about two weeks ago it’s been ten years since I first registered on this site… First off I feel old and second I need to play more, these damn wars have really screwed up my hobbies…

You should see about terraforming that land into a larger scale A&A map, then using any vehicle and grunt sitting around for life size pieces.

• '19 Moderator

LOL, that would be awesome, I just moved into a room that is big enough for a table, time to introduce A&A to this place…

• did you bring a board w/ you, which?

@cminke:

did you bring a board w/ you, which?

If not I can send you some.

• '19 Moderator

I ordered 1942 off of amazon, I havn’t had a chance to play it, and whatever I get may end up staying here so I didn’t want to spend too much.  Now I just have to convince these guys to sit down to a game for 5 hours or so with no beer…

Bathtub wine?

• no bear omg what ever are you going to do……why not anyways not allowed or just dont want them to so they dont do something stupid

• '10

@cminke:

no bear omg what ever are you going to do……why not anyways not allowed or just dont want them to so they dont do something stupid

I dont think I would like a bear being involved in my AA game. It could get messy.

• @cminke:

no bear omg what ever are you going to do……why not anyways not allowed or just dont want them to so they dont do something stupid

Your profile says your 15, why would you care about no beer, your not even the legal drinking age.

• '19 Moderator

lmao, yeah, no Alcohol allowed, and certainly no bears allowed…

Ah bathtub wine, thats what memories are made of…lol

• Your profile says your 15, why would you care about no beer, your not even the legal drinking age.

actualy its COMPLEETLY legal to drink at any age……just not in puplic/ public property, and as long as im not selling or disributing to others,  in other words as long as im under my roof/sky space(back yard) im allowed… :)…any one here a cop(canadian) and agree w/ me?

• I can support that logic.

• lol i thought you might :evil:

• '19 Moderator

I got my game today, I hope to give it a test run in a few days.  I ordered it from Amazon and ordered 100 white and 50 red chips on the side based on what I read.  When I opened the box I was glad I did.  I have a plotter, so I think I may DL and print a bigger map too.

• Sponsor

I got a buddy who I used to beat all the time during the Classic days, and I mean aaaalllll the time!. He went to prison for 5 years where he introdused the game to his fellow inmates and played 24/ 7. I got back in touch with him last year and we have been playing Anniversary and recently Global 1940. Now, I can’t beat him to save my life…. he’s so dam good now that I have only won 2 out of 15 games. Not fair that you guys can’t play more.

@dezrtfish:

Congrats on your 10 years!  My 10 years comes up in Sept. 
    Other than Djensen, you’re the longest active member.  Well, unless Yanny shows up.  :-D

• after him it you ya know

• '10

@cminke:

after him it you ya know

Darn, my enigma machine is still broken. Could you post in the clear?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m