Alpha+.2 Retro themed Global 1940 Charts

• Hey guys I decided to take a different route with the charts, these are in the Milton Bradly A&A form. Enjoy.
    I’m posting these up as i complete them, so please revise them before printing them, if there are any mistakes, please let me know.
    Thanks!

NOTE: Please revise every chart carefully before printing. Thank You!

FINAL Update: 1/21/2011

V2.2 The Charts have been completed and Uploaded!!! There are 10 total, including India under the name United Kingdom (India).
    V2.2+ Charts are also available for download, they are located on the folder above all the charts named: Axis & Allies 1940 Global Charts V2.2+

A big Thanks to Meethos for scanning the roundels!

New Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?aereiakvx22qz

UK Global 1940 Chart

Screen shots:

Anzac (V2.2+)

China (V2.2+)

France (V2.2+)

Germany (V2.2+)

India (V2.2+)

Italy (V2.2+)

Japan (V2.2+)

United Kingdom (V2.2+)

United States (V2.2+)

U.S.S.R. (V2.2+)

–-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anzac (V2.2)

China (V2.2)

France (V2.2)

Germany (V2.2)

Italy (V2.2)

Japan (V2.2)

India (V2.2)

United Kingdom (V2.2)

United States (V2.2)

U.S.S.R. (V2.2)

• You’ve missed the tech like Advanced Art

• TripleA

These are nice and thanks for the effort.  Personal opinion is that there is too much info jammed onto one card.  Set up, turn order, tech, VC’s.  turn sequence, unit stats.  Over load for me lol.  But they look sharp.

• @ dessert fox - Tech will be on the National Objective/ Production chart.

@ canuck - hehe thanks, just bringing back the good ol’ Milton Bradley charts

I would also like to make a request:
    I need the National Markers for:
    Italy
    Germany
    USSR
    France

if you have a scanner please scan them and post them as .PDFs
    Thanks!

• I am re-uploading these in PNG format; I wasn’t getting the right colors with PDF.

Available for download are:

U.S.
    U.K.
    U.k. - India
    Anzac
    Japan
    China

• Sorry what I meant was that you missed little symbols like * for tech like Supersubs which increase attack value

• This is very good work!!!  I can read it easy, and the font you choose is correct.

I will sticky this as soon as its complete.

• @The:

Sorry what I meant was that you missed little symbols like * for tech like Supersubs which increase attack value

Arghhh! thanks for pointing that out.  :-D

I’ll have to include them in a future update

• I’d prefer a lighter background. Black damages the sight a bit … maybe blue as in Revised. Also, I’d love see the word ‘Allies’ or ‘Axis’ as in Revised. China or France as ‘Allies’ or Italy as ‘Axis’ would be priceless  :-D

• @Imperious:

This is very good work!!!  I can read it easy, and the font you choose is correct.

I will sticky this as soon as its complete.

Thanks!
    I will have these done very soon.

@Funcioneta:

I’d prefer a lighter background. Black damages the sight a bit … maybe blue as in Revised. Also, I’d love see the word ‘Allies’ or ‘Axis’ as in Revised. China or France as ‘Allies’ or Italy as ‘Axis’ would be priceless  :-D

I knew it was missing something… haha i completely forgot about the logo. Also i think i will change the background a bit, its also heavy on the black ink for the printer.

• is that better Funcioneta?  :-D

• Put the ‘Allies’ logo in the center instead of at left, and that’s perfect :-)

Edit: indeed I’m a fan of Revised look … maybe make the background with shades of the player’s colour? (USA -> dark green)  :lol:

• Excellent work! I love the look and the addition of the globe.

The only critique I have is with the allies logo. My suggestion would be to either straighten it out, if you want to keep it on the left side; or if you want to leave at an angle, then move it towards the center, like Funcioneta suggested, since everything else on the chart is aligned to a grid.

Keep up the excellent work.

Edit: Just noticed you have the headings for “Combat Sequence” and “Turn Sequence” swapped on all three charts shown. Also “Victory Conditions” isn’t underlined.

• Thank you guys for the suggestion regarding the ‘Allies’ logo. I will be making a change to it, soon.

in the meant time…. here’s V 2.0 +

Both Versions (2.0 & 2.0+) will be available for download later this evening.

@Meethos:

Excellent work! I love the look and the addition of the globe.

Edit: Just noticed you have the headings for “Combat Sequence” and “Turn Sequence” swapped on all three charts shown. Also “Victory Conditions” isn’t underlined.

Nice catch! i will be updating that tonight  :-D

• TripleA

Diggin the globe graphic.

• 3 charts are available for download.

New link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?aereiakvx22qz

• These are absolutely fantastic, I’ll probably print them off, and use them
    THANK YOU

• Again excellent work. I like what you did with the Axis and Allies logos.

Just a couple things I noticed, though all are cosmetic and relatively minor issues:

• On the USA chart “Order of Play” isn’t underlined, though its underlined on both Japanese and UK charts.

• Also the underlines under “Turn Sequence” and “Combat Sequence” didn’t get swapped out and thus the underline extends past “Turn Sequence” and isn’t long enough for “Combat Sequence”.

All-in-all great work. Can’t wait to see more.

Edit: Just noticed one more thing. The USA chart is missing the Axis & Allies logo in the upper right hand corner.

• @Meethos:

Again excellent work. I like what you did with the Axis and Allies logos.

Just a couple things I noticed, though all are cosmetic and relatively minor issues:

• On the USA chart “Order of Play” isn’t underlined, though its underlined on both Japanese and UK charts.

• Also the underlines under “Turn Sequence” and “Combat Sequence” didn’t get swapped out and thus the underline extends past “Turn Sequence” and isn’t long enough for “Combat Sequence”.

All-in-all great work. Can’t wait to see more.

Edit: Just noticed one more thing. The USA chart is missing the Axis & Allies logo in the upper right hand corner.

Good Catch! i’ll fix those issues right now, its hard to keep track of minor changes like those, since i go back and forth between two different programs  :-)

• Alright guys this will be my Final version (2.1) i gotta get back into my social life,
    Also the Europe setup charts won’t be available until i get the National Roundels from each power, I don’t have the Europe board yet so i can’t scan them… i should be getting it in a week or so.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m