Alpha+.2 Retro themed Global 1940 Charts

• I’d prefer a lighter background. Black damages the sight a bit … maybe blue as in Revised. Also, I’d love see the word ‘Allies’ or ‘Axis’ as in Revised. China or France as ‘Allies’ or Italy as ‘Axis’ would be priceless  :-D

• @Imperious:

This is very good work!!!  I can read it easy, and the font you choose is correct.

I will sticky this as soon as its complete.

Thanks!
    I will have these done very soon.

@Funcioneta:

I’d prefer a lighter background. Black damages the sight a bit … maybe blue as in Revised. Also, I’d love see the word ‘Allies’ or ‘Axis’ as in Revised. China or France as ‘Allies’ or Italy as ‘Axis’ would be priceless  :-D

I knew it was missing something… haha i completely forgot about the logo. Also i think i will change the background a bit, its also heavy on the black ink for the printer.

• is that better Funcioneta?  :-D

• Put the ‘Allies’ logo in the center instead of at left, and that’s perfect :-)

Edit: indeed I’m a fan of Revised look … maybe make the background with shades of the player’s colour? (USA -> dark green)  :lol:

• Excellent work! I love the look and the addition of the globe.

The only critique I have is with the allies logo. My suggestion would be to either straighten it out, if you want to keep it on the left side; or if you want to leave at an angle, then move it towards the center, like Funcioneta suggested, since everything else on the chart is aligned to a grid.

Keep up the excellent work.

Edit: Just noticed you have the headings for “Combat Sequence” and “Turn Sequence” swapped on all three charts shown. Also “Victory Conditions” isn’t underlined.

• Thank you guys for the suggestion regarding the ‘Allies’ logo. I will be making a change to it, soon.

in the meant time…. here’s V 2.0 +

Both Versions (2.0 & 2.0+) will be available for download later this evening.

@Meethos:

Excellent work! I love the look and the addition of the globe.

Edit: Just noticed you have the headings for “Combat Sequence” and “Turn Sequence” swapped on all three charts shown. Also “Victory Conditions” isn’t underlined.

Nice catch! i will be updating that tonight  :-D

• TripleA

Diggin the globe graphic.

• 3 charts are available for download.

New link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?aereiakvx22qz

• These are absolutely fantastic, I’ll probably print them off, and use them
    THANK YOU

• Again excellent work. I like what you did with the Axis and Allies logos.

Just a couple things I noticed, though all are cosmetic and relatively minor issues:

• On the USA chart “Order of Play” isn’t underlined, though its underlined on both Japanese and UK charts.

• Also the underlines under “Turn Sequence” and “Combat Sequence” didn’t get swapped out and thus the underline extends past “Turn Sequence” and isn’t long enough for “Combat Sequence”.

All-in-all great work. Can’t wait to see more.

Edit: Just noticed one more thing. The USA chart is missing the Axis & Allies logo in the upper right hand corner.

• @Meethos:

Again excellent work. I like what you did with the Axis and Allies logos.

Just a couple things I noticed, though all are cosmetic and relatively minor issues:

• On the USA chart “Order of Play” isn’t underlined, though its underlined on both Japanese and UK charts.

• Also the underlines under “Turn Sequence” and “Combat Sequence” didn’t get swapped out and thus the underline extends past “Turn Sequence” and isn’t long enough for “Combat Sequence”.

All-in-all great work. Can’t wait to see more.

Edit: Just noticed one more thing. The USA chart is missing the Axis & Allies logo in the upper right hand corner.

Good Catch! i’ll fix those issues right now, its hard to keep track of minor changes like those, since i go back and forth between two different programs  :-)

• Alright guys this will be my Final version (2.1) i gotta get back into my social life,
    Also the Europe setup charts won’t be available until i get the National Roundels from each power, I don’t have the Europe board yet so i can’t scan them… i should be getting it in a week or so.

• They look great thanks for your hard work. Though I did notice a couple things… J/K :-D

I should have access to my copy of Europe later today so I could post the roundels for you later tonight. Do you want each roundel a seperate PNG or can I scan them together? If your using photoshop I could post them as a PSD with each on their own layer.

Keep up the great work.

• @Meethos:

They look great thanks for your hard work. Though I did notice a couple things… J/K :-D

I should have access to my copy of Europe later today so I could post the roundels for you later tonight. Do you want each roundel a seperate PNG or can I scan them together? If your using photoshop I could post them a PSD with each on their own layer.

Will China be released with this batch or the Europe batch?

Keep up the great work.

Thanks Meethos! lol i was about to say…

Dude that would be so awesome! please do! yes .PSD format will do. :)

I just finished uploading china,

thanks again man!

• the Final update on the charts has been made (V2.2)… just waiting on the Roundels for the Europe charts. Read top of 1st page for more info

• Here are the roundels as promised in PSD format, also included is the original scan on a seperate layer. I’m looking forward to your Europe charts.

http://www.mediafire.com/?a43ub9a5ew2vmy6

• @Meethos:

Here are the roundels as promised in PSD format, also included is the original scan on a seperate layer. I’m looking forward to your Europe charts.

http://www.mediafire.com/?a43ub9a5ew2vmy6

Thanks! though they are very very small. Could you scan/upload them in actual size? :)

• Sorry about that, I rescanned them in this time as a PNG and updated the media share file link above. If they are too large scale them down by exactly 50% and they should come out the correct size without any loss of detail.

Edit: Here is the above file already scaled down, they should be the correct size now.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8dmv01md1mn82s8

• @Meethos:

Sorry about that, I rescanned them in this time as a PNG and updated the media share file link above. If they are too large scale them down by exactly 50% and they should come out the correct size without any loss of detail.

Edit: Here is the above file already scaled down, they should be the correct size now.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8dmv01md1mn82s8

these are actually better but they’re still too small, i tried scaling them up and sharpening, they still came out looking bad.
    could you send me the .png file? thanks!  :-D

• Thats odd. The first link downlowd should have a copy of the unedited PNG in it, but here it is.  Hope this one works.

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?7qkz6dziproohjc

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m