Which color(s) of German FMG pieces would you buy?

• Which color(s) of German FMG pieces would you buy?

• TripleA '12

I voted for option 3. Grey is my preference but I really don’t mind either way.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@Lozmoid:

I voted for option 3. Grey is my preference but I really don’t mind either way.

Voted grey and black for the aforementioned idea of axis minors, etc, etc. Just please make the german grey distinguishable from the ANZAC color!

• I will buy both gray and black if available.

• I would definitely buy only black simply for conformity and distinguishability’s (not really sure that’s a word :-P) sake. Besides, having multiple colours available might just end up driving up the prices.

• I prefer grey.  I voted for option #3.  I don’t know if I could afford two sets, but I am going to make sure and get one complete set.  First I want to support this FMG project.  Second, I think these pieces will make A&A games more enjoyable.  My son is almost old enough to want to play this game seriously for the win instead of just playing around.

• I killed my poll topic because this one asks a better question.

This poll is bearing out my supposition that more hardcore fans prefer gray, but will buy both colors or either black or gray, and the average fans are interested in black.

• Customizer

@reloader-1:

This poll is bearing out my supposition that more hardcore fans prefer gray, but will buy both colors or either black or gray, and the average fans are interested in black.

Thats 100% correct.

Gray is better than black, however i will buy both. My chief concern is that the combat dice match the unit’s color. If a switch is made to black, FMG should produce a black german combat dice.

• @reloader-1:

wow, and when you don’t like the results of the original poll, just make a new one and try to sway it…interesting…

I love the option about both black and gray, when the question is ‘which color’, as is singular… :-o

• I wasn’t trying to sway the poll. I was just more interested in what people would buy rather than which color they liked. Okay I fixed the singular issue you brought up. Sheesh, some people are so technical.

• I killed my poll (which was dead even at the time) because I realized it was not answering the question that FMG would like to know - which color would sell better. Brain came up with a much better statistically quantifiable poll.

• If I were FMG, I would be concerned with how many customers they are gonna have since as of right now we only have 31 votes. Hopefully there is a large market outside of this communtiy.

• I think there is a very large market (eBay, etc). One topic that may be of interest - Table Tactics, a manufacturer of plastic pieces for Axis & Allies games, has around 600 friends on Facebook! There is a large untapped market out there.

• That is good news. I hope FMG is successful with this project.

• Mega-bump

• '10

I just had a phone conference with the other founding member of FMG (Aaron) and the factory.  It has been decided that we will produce a second set of Germany COMBAT UNITS in Black.

More details will follow after the release of ITALY COMBAT UNITS coming this summer.

Thanks

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Wow! That’s really great news! Okay everyone, now it’s our job to purchase at least one set of each to keep this ball rolling. Everyone is ready for their Italian order, right? This is the ONLY place you will find this kind of thing. They have put themselves out there based on what WE THE CUSTOMERS have asked for. Plus, we all want as much of this stuff as we can get anyway, right?

• Okay, it looks like everyone will be happy except for the one guy who voted for neither. I wonder what he wanted. No nevermind I don’t want to know.

• @Brain:

Okay, it looks like everyone will be happy except for the one guy who voted for neither. I wonder what he wanted. No nevermind I don’t want to know.

My best guess is Pink.  Pink German pieces would be full of win.

• '10

You will be able to Choose BLACK or GREY

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m