• Customizer

@WARRIOR888:

Tall Paul and Others.

Coastal Guns are a must to properly defend other Japanese held islands.  Iwo Jima had many coastal guns dug into MT Surabachi that wrecked havco on the Marines on Beach Red.  Solomons I don’t recall any being used by the IJA.  Naval bases are cool if you can capture one intact you can use it yourself.  Same as airbases.  I think we need a 1 turn waiting period before you could use either, this would give the appearance of repairs being completed.  Any thoughts on this?

WARRIOR888

Germany also needs coastal guns for Normandy and Holland/Belgium.  The Atlantic Wall was pretty formidable, even if the Allies overcame it.

• Razor I completely agree with your sentiments. These would be a huge seller I know I am in for 2 sets.

• As I wrote in an other topics.
    I need WWII commanders….

• Customizer

@crusaderiv:

As I wrote in an other topics.
    I need WWII commanders….

The each FMG nation set includes commanders.

• The each FMG nation set includes commanders
    Yes I know but you have to buy the whole set.
    Anyway I have 2 figurines with the same pose in my Italian set.
    I think a set with at least 2 commanders per major power will be a good seller.

• :-D OK I just saw the tread about commander…it’s a project…Hum. I’m going to read the post…

• @crusaderiv:

The each FMG nation set includes commanders
    Yes I know but you have to buy the whole set.
    Anyway I have 2 figurines with the same pose in my Italian set.
    I think a set with at least 2 commanders per major power will be a good seller.

You won’t have to buy the whole set.  FMG and HBG have a deal to sell individual pieces through HBG (mentioned some time ago in that massively long thread where everything gets lost).

• Didn’t know that, i’m goign to take a look.
    I have done my own with preiser and other 1/72 manufacturer but a nothing better than the real one.

• Customizer

Hey crusaderiv,  if you are looking for national leaders, HBG has a set from Roco of 1/87 scale leaders.  The set includes Rommel, Musolini, Hitler, Churchill, DeGaule, Stalin, Eisenhower and 2 Goerings.  It’s a pretty cool set if that’s what you are looking for.  I wasn’t sure if you wanted actual historical leaders or more of a “generic” commander figure.

• Yes, I just order it. A must for my 1939 gameboard but if I can get some other figuries as field commander I could introduce general rules such discuss in the other tread. A new rule as defender retreat should be cool.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m