L21 #1 max334 (X+5) vs trulpen (A) P2V

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

damn, sorry I was thinking planes cant hit subs, but it was a dd. I would not attack given that, but your call. If you so choose, pls put my sub in sz98 and reduce me by 5 IPCs

• @max334 said in L21 #1 max334 (X+5) vs trulpen (A) P2V:

damn, sorry I was thinking planes cant hit subs, but it was a dd. I would not attack given that, but your call. If you so choose, pls put my sub in sz98 and reduce me by 5 IPCs

No problem. Yes, thought the attack would’ve been daring. Did the change, but put it in z97. You can change that at your pleasure.

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

not sure if you posted, but game is not up

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

nevermind, now i see it. I’m just a lowly tier 2 afterall :)

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

9738b733-cd6a-4856-bff4-e505abf65476-image.png

several you could scramble to out of Leningrad

several you could scramble to out of Leningrad

In this case I need to know if there are any amphis and where? The picture is neat, but the most convenient is actually to make a manual post from 3A.

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

• Thought the shore bombardment would show, but it doesn’t. Just need to know which ship hits where?

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

Funny how you said “the picture is neat, but…” I was all excited about the new trick you taught me… lol

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

Can I decide that after you commit to the place you will scramble to?

Can I decide that after you commit to the place you will scramble to?

Oh, tricky question. Perhaps that’s the order of things actually? Should be considering 3A requests the scramble decision first. Need to check it in the rules, but it’s a bit too late here for me now, so I’ll just go ahead and scramble 1 fig, 1 tac to Archangel.

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

and you might want to save those planes for the defense of Moscow… not that I’m a good advice giver

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

oh yes, sorry to get you so late, but I’m not really sure what you mean by the 3A thing

oh yes, sorry to get you so late, but I’m not really sure what you mean by the 3A thing

No problem, my own fault that I’m up late. I’m a bit of a night owl, unfortunately. Anyway, 3A = TripleA, the client.

and you might want to save those planes for the defense of Moscow… not that I’m a good advice giver

That’s usually wise. In case my air suffers, keep priority to saving the fig.

• Actually, in P2V that’s rather evident if defense is more important.

• I mean, since figs and tacs cost the same.

• @trulpen said in L21 #1 max334 (X+5) vs trulpen (A) P2V:

Oh, tricky question. Perhaps that’s the order of things actually? Should be considering 3A requests the scramble decision first. Need to check it in the rules, but it’s a bit too late here for me now, so I’ll just go ahead and scramble 1 fig, 1 tac to Archangel.

I think more clear would’ve been “Should be, considering…”.

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 4

TripleA Turn Summary for game: WW2 Path to Victory, version: 6.1.0

Game History

Round: 4

Research Technology - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans repair damage of 6x factory_minor; Remaining resources: 51 PUs; 
            Germans buy 1 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter, 4 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            2 armour, 1 artillery and 12 infantry moved from Southern Belarus to Smolensk
            1 infantry moved from Bessarabia to Ukraine
            1 infantry moved from Bessarabia to Ukraine
            1 infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Western Ukraine
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Western Germany to Western Ukraine
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Eastern Poland to Ukraine
            1 bomber moved from Finland to Russia
            2 transports moved from 118 Sea Zone to 117 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries and 2 infantry moved from Germany to 117 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 2 transports moved from 117 Sea Zone to 118 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 118 Sea Zone to 116 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from 118 Sea Zone to Vyborg
            1 artillery moved from 118 Sea Zone to Baltic States
            1 infantry moved from 118 Sea Zone to Baltic States
            1 infantry moved from 118 Sea Zone to Vyborg
            2 infantry moved from Karelia to Archangel
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Finland to Vyborg
            1 bomber moved from Western Germany to Archangel
            1 infantry moved from Poland to Baltic States

Combat - Germans
            Russians scrambles 2 units out of Leningrad to defend against the attack in Archangel
            Strategic bombing raid in Russia
                    Russians roll AA dice in Russia : 1/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                1 bomber killed by AA
                Bombing raid in Russia causes 0 damage total. 
            Battle in Baltic States
                Germans attack with 1 artillery and 2 infantry
                Russians defend with 2 artilleries
                    Germans roll dice for 1 battleship in Baltic States, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Baltic States, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 2 artilleries in Baltic States, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Baltic States
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Baltic States, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery in Baltic States, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Baltic States, round 4 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery in Baltic States, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Baltic States, round 5 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery in Baltic States, round 5 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Baltic States
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery in Baltic States, round 6 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery in Baltic States, round 6 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Russians and 1 artillery owned by the Germans lost in Baltic States
                Russians win with no units remaining. Battle score for attacker is -2
                Casualties for Germans: 1 artillery and 2 infantry
                Casualties for Russians: 2 artilleries
            Battle in Vyborg
                Germans attack with 1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Russians defend with 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 cruiser in Vyborg, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Vyborg, round 2 : 3/3 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Vyborg, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Vyborg
                Germans win, taking Vyborg from Russians with 1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry
            Battle in Archangel
                Germans attack with 1 bomber and 2 infantry
                Russians defend with 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Germans roll dice for 1 bomber and 2 infantry in Archangel, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Archangel, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Archangel
                    Germans roll dice for 1 bomber and 1 infantry in Archangel, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in Archangel, round 3 : 2/2 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    1 tactical_bomber owned by the Russians, 1 infantry owned by the Germans and 1 bomber owned by the Germans lost in Archangel
                Russians win with 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is -5
                Casualties for Germans: 1 bomber and 2 infantry
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
            Battle in Ukraine
                Germans attack with 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Russians defend with 1 artillery and 1 factory_minor
                    Germans roll dice for 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Ukraine, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery in Ukraine, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Russians lost in Ukraine
                Germans win, taking Ukraine from Russians with 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                Casualties for Russians: 1 artillery
            Battle in Western Ukraine
                Germans attack with 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Germans roll dice for 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Western Ukraine, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Western Ukraine, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Western Ukraine
                Germans win, taking Western Ukraine from Russians with 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
            Battle in Smolensk
                Germans attack with 2 armour, 1 artillery and 12 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 2 armour, 1 artillery and 12 infantry in Smolensk, round 2 : 7/15 hits, 3.50 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Smolensk, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Smolensk
                Germans win, taking Smolensk from Russians with 2 armour, 1 artillery and 12 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
            Moving scrambled unit from Archangel back to originating territory: Leningrad
            Trigger Germans Destroy Factories Ukraine: has removed 1 factory_minor owned by Germans in Ukraine

Non Combat Move - Germans
            Trigger Ukraine Has Fallen to Germans Switch: Setting switch to false for conditionAttachment_Russian_Ukraine_Factory_May_Be_Destroyed attached to Germans
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Southern Belarus
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Southern Belarus
            10 armour and 3 mech_infantrys moved from Eastern Poland to Smolensk
            1 aaGun moved from Southern Belarus to Smolensk
            1 infantry moved from Finland to Karelia
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Vyborg to Southern Belarus
            2 aaGuns, 1 armour and 1 artillery moved from Poland to Eastern Poland
            2 armour moved from Germany to Eastern Poland
            1 armour, 8 artilleries and 9 infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Southern Belarus
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Western Ukraine to Eastern Poland
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Ukraine to Eastern Poland
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Malta to Eastern Poland
            1 fighter moved from Holland Belgium to Eastern Poland
            1 submarine moved from 95 Sea Zone to 99 Sea Zone

Place Units - Germans
            2 artilleries and 2 infantry placed in Germany
            2 infantry placed in France
            1 armour, 1 fighter, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber placed in Western Germany
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to 115 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to 127 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from 115 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from 113 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode

Turn Complete - Germans
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 0
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 108 Sea Zone. Rolls: 4,6
            Germans collect 51 PUs; end with 51 PUs
            Trigger Germans 7 Atlantic Wall: Germans met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 54 PUs
            Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 59 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Russians regular : 0.00
    Germans regular : 4.67
    Russians AA : 0.83

Savegame

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m