• This deserves a Karma!

• Have any of you heard of the lagest paintball match? It’s held in Oklahoma and is called D-day. It’s very cool looking. Below is a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t3jP0ni3qE

Airsoft. Although I haven’t played in forever. Dang college… RPK-74 is righteous along with US SAW’s and the Steyr AUG.

GG

• Almost got into a fight playing paintball yesterday. I rushed behind a large tree to take on the last two guys on the oposing team, as my friend layed down covering fire.  Only to have a guy from the other team, that was eliminated, broadcast to his surviving team that i was advancing.

I then get acused of being a hot head.

• Airsoft all the way. If I’m gonna play army I want my guns to look and feel real. I have a TM M16A2 with an M203 on it.

• oh come on now. You do realize that you can wear vintage ww2 uniforms and have vintage ww2 guns and not mess up your uniform?

Its strange to play and have paint all over your clothes and have weird looking guns.

• Airsoft for me as well. Nothing against paintball though. I’ve got 2 TM mp5’s. Haven’t played in awhile as it’s hard to find groups.

I am for vintage WW2 Airsoft but I’d rather play in Europe where the terrain is more “realistic” to the engagement, then in the US, i.e. Texas. :)

GG

• Wow, Paintball took a comfortable lead for weeks. Now Airsoft has pushed to even the score. Who will win?

I don’t think there is a close to the poll… In actuality Paintball would win cause you have more players.

GG

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m