• @Ender:

Sorry to hear of the trouble. It’s working for me too.

If people want, I could bundle a “local server” version that you could run on your home computer, which is speedier than the site. It would be on a limited distribution basis, with the understanding that it was not to be passed on to others without my say-so.

Sign me up. :-)

• 2007 AAR League

I really should convert the bloody thing to Javascript, but I don’t have time now. But I can probably bundle a folder with PHP, a web server and then a batch file to start the server and load the page. Could even do it with the new WebRunner app. But that will make for like a 20MB download just to run a 50K PHP script!

• @Ender:

I really should convert the bloody thing to Javascript, but I don’t have time now. But I can probably bundle a folder with PHP, a web server and then a batch file to start the server and load the page. Could even do it with the new WebRunner app. But that will make for like a 20MB download just to run a 50K PHP script!

Yeah, but then I don’t have to worry about the lag accessing your site over the WWW! :-P

• 2007 AAR League

@Gamer:

@Ender:

Yeah, but then I don’t have to worry about the lag accessing your site over the WWW! :-P

Yeah, but then the # of hits on my website will decline, to the detriment of my ego :(

• If people want, I could bundle a “local server” version that you could run on your home computer, which is speedier than the site. It would be on a limited distribution basis, with the understanding that it was not to be passed on to others without my say-so.

Bloody hell, please do that! All I have to use when there’s no internet or when I can’t access your site is the Triple A battle calculator, and it pales in comparison to what yours can do.

Yeah, but then the # of hits on my website will decline, to the detriment of my ego

Well, you could count each download of the local website to count as +1000 hits, since downloading it is worth at least as many hits  :lol:

• 2007 AAR League

Okay, try this: http://frood.net/aacalc/maps/frood.zip

Unzip the folder to your C: root, and you should get a folder called C:\frood\

Go into that and click the launch_frood batch file, and you should be rolling!

• Rolling….figuratively or literally? =P

Anyways thanks I’ll try it Friday when I have real internet access.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Seems to be functioning, Ender.

So, any chance I can get you to do my C++ homework or at least look it over and tell me how much of an idiot I am and then tell me how to do it right? :P

• 2007 AAR League

Sorry, me no speaky C++.  :-P

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@Ender:

Sorry, me no speaky C++.  :-P

Neither do I, that’s the problem!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m