Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Axis & Allies Toolkit, or … I created another odds calculator but I think it's

• Full ruleset support. The A&A Toolkit calculator fully supports the complete ruleset for the current generation of Axis and Allies (1941, 1942 2nd Ed., and 1940 2nd Ed.). Including all special combat rules.

• Combined Arms (Infantry + Artillery and Tactical Bomber + Tank or Fighter)

• Offshore Bombardment

• Submarine Surprise Attack

• Sub / Destroyer / Aircraft Relationship

• Capital Ship Damage

• Anti-Air Artillery

• Kamikaze

• R&D

• Fast simulation time. Returns a summary of 1000 simulations (usually in under 1 second).

• Saved conflicts. Send a conflict to your teammate for review or further tweaking.

• Mobile Friendly. Getting conflict odds on your phone is easier than ever.

• Customize order of loss by reserving units to be taken last.

• 2019 2017 2016

Awesome! The calculator on A&A.org has limitations as you point out. The Triple-A one doesn’t give info like the one and two standard deviation results.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m