Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

How to get people to use your house rules…

• Customizer

Bump. A lot of good stuff here.

• Agreeing with most others here, this is one quality thread as I am fairly certain most {face-to-face} players have some of their house rules incorporated in one manner or another.

• DK, I nominated your “how to get people to play your house rules” post as a feature article, and it is now up on the home page… check it out.

• 2016 2015 '14 Customizer

Cool - thank you YG!

• So, I can’t see the images in the original post.  All I see are Photobucket meter images.  Apparently the download limit or bandwidth limit or something has been exceeded?  Or some other problem?  Anyone have an idea what the problem is?

I’m curious as to what the Larry Harris quote is in one of the images.  Can someone share the quote?

• 2016 2015 '14 Customizer

@IronWill:

So, I canÂ’t see the images in the original post.  All I see are Photobucket meter images.  Apparently the download limit or bandwidth limit or something has been exceeded?  Or some other problem?  Anyone have an idea what the problem is?

IÂ’m curious as to what the Larry Harris quote is in one of the images.  Can someone share the quote?

Photobucket screwed us all by starting to charge about $40 a month to post pictures on 3rd party sites - a service that has been free for years. It’s a shame but I’m not paying for that.

Larry’s quote says something like “I must point out that I encourage the use and implementation of house rules”

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m