• I know HBG and FMG have a deal, and sell each others units. But why does HBG is not selling FMG’s Germany set? I want to buy a couple tigers for my collection, but I can buy it singular, only in a $40 set.

-Empireman

• Because the set is not done yet. Coach I don’t believe will sell them until he has them in his hands. FMG German units are expected in May. Look for them then.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Correct. Pieces must be stocked before HBG will sell them since they are not made by HBG.

• @Variable:

Correct. Pieces must be stocked before HBG will sell them since they are not made by HBG.

oops, When I looked at the pieces I didnt see that. :-P

• Customizer

When the Italians came out, FMG got a small shipment first before the main shipment so they could only fill a few of the orders right at first, which included HBG. As a result, Coach was selling the Italians singly before some of us even got our pre-orders. That’s how I got my first Italian units. I ordered 1 of each while I was still waiting on my main order because I just wanted to see them up close.

If the factory does the same way with the Germans, first a small shipment before the main shipment, you may see the FMG German units on HBG a little early. However, if they get the whole shipment all at once, then I guess we will all get our orders at the same time.

I’m with you empireman, I might go to HBG and get some extra Tigers too.

• is there any chance of getting a jet for each nation? I for some reason would love to see a MiG-15 piece, and I know it’s not a WW2 plane

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m