• @i:

So me and some friends are going to play global game soon but since there not very receptive of anything Internet related they won’t play alpha.2 and I don’t want to play another game of oob I’m sick of seeing the allies win turn 8. So what do I do?  :?

Maybe you could play allies

• Get new friends.

• '10

Search for secret weapons.

• Tell them Alpha.2 is official and to suck it up!

• I’ll try to explain its from the guy who made the game, but luckly 1 guy in my group loves useing house rules so if i said it was balanced hed use it than the other two. well one of them after a couple of europe games (8) has relived germany sucks we’ve had only 2 german victorys 2 usa/russia victories and 4 russian victories(by that i mean they toke berlin and rome by them selves)

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Tell them it’s alot more fun, and PRINT OFF the new setup and rules so everyone can have a copy.

• Sponsor

Fight harder and develop nukes… Actually, I like Alpha+2, makes it more of a challenge.

• i have won the two last games playing as axis. exploit the errors made by the allies. i find alpha+2 more balanced and more of a challenge… i too was not too keen, but alpha +2 have made me chance my mind. convince ur buddies to atleast try it.

• yah is hould i dont want a crap fest like europe was. russia wouldn’t have been able to take over europe if the germans had the uk and italy had all of africa it wasn’t possible.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Use the Japan crush of India coupled with a couple house rules:

1 - You cannot build industrial complexes, PERIOD in Africa or Europe. (Lets you build in the Pacific.  Ends the risk of 40 American Strat bombers in Norway crushing everything at will.)
    2 - Germany gets 9 IPC to spend as they see fit before the start of the game; Italy gets 6 IPC. (Let them talk you down to 6 for Germany, 3 for Italy.)

That should evenup the odds a bit.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m