Grasshopper's G40 Card Deck (video added)

• Glad to see the cards out. Definitely will be printing these up ASAP

• Sponsor

@Guymyer:

Glad to see the cards out. Definitely will be printing these up ASAP

Thanks Guymyer, the PDF available now is for my house rules, there will be a file soon for oob cards. If you play with my house rules, would you mind writing a short review? I post all reviews here… http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=38351.0

• Will do. My printer has been driving me nuts all day today. Its a high quality but printing double sided from two different pdf been a pain.

• Hopefully someone notices this new post in the sticky. On the ArtsCow website during the purchasing phase of the order it shows a picture of one German “NO” card with the quantity of 1 and it says it’s $16.99 Canadian plus shipping to purchase this. Before I do so, I need to make sure that it’s $16.99 for the entire 54 card deck or just for one card out of the deck.

Keeping in mind Grasshopper has a new deck coming out, I’d still like this in the meantime.

• '16

@ProtesT:

Hopefully someone notices this new post in the sticky. On the ArtsCow website during the purchasing phase of the order it shows a picture of one German “NO” card with the quantity of 1 and it says it’s $16.99 Canadian plus shipping to purchase this. Before I do so, I need to make sure that it’s $16.99 for the entire 54 card deck or just for one card out of the deck.

Keeping in mind Grasshopper has a new deck coming out, I’d still like this in the meantime.

I’m pretty sure that picture is just to be representative of the whole 54 cards. After all, $17 for one card is absurd.
    In any case, I’m expecting my order to show up today or sometime this week.

I’ll tell ya if its just a card or the whole deck.  :-P
    Maybe even upload a picture.

• '16

@ProtesT:

Hopefully someone notices this new post in the sticky. On the ArtsCow website during the purchasing phase of the order it shows a picture of one German “NO” card with the quantity of 1 and it says it’s $16.99 Canadian plus shipping to purchase this. Before I do so, I need to make sure that it’s $16.99 for the entire 54 card deck or just for one card out of the deck.

Yeah, it’s the whole deck as expected, no worries  :-P
    They’re cool and useful enough, so definitely get 'em.

And big thanks to Young Grasshopper. Can’t wait to try em out next time I game this winter.

15220251_10207984058303722_1704595211764208342_n.jpg

• @Young:

Hello everyone,

I would like to share with you my card deck customization in hopes that it improves your G40 gaming experience. It’s a professionally made deck of 54 cards which are now available through artscow and can be accessed by clicking the following link…

http://www.artscow.com/gallery/playing-cards/grasshopper-n15lei8zzj4y

It includes all 37 oob national objectives, all 12 oob research & development breakthroughs, 2 reference info cards, and 3 blowup space cards for large fleets.

Cheers,

YG

Got a set of them, they look great. Would have preferred the HBG Italian fasces roundel but it’s awesome the way they are anyway.

• Sponsor

@8thGuards:

@Young:

Hello everyone,

I would like to share with you my card deck customization in hopes that it improves your G40 gaming experience. It’s a professionally made deck of 54 cards which are now available through artscow and can be accessed by clicking the following link…

It includes all 37 oob national objectives, all 12 oob research & development breakthroughs, 2 reference info cards, and 3 blowup space cards for large fleets.

Cheers,

YG

Got a set of them, they look great. Would have preferred the HBG Italian fasces roundel but it’s awesome the way they are anyway.

Awesome, glad to hear… there will be a new deck available soon.

• What program did you use the draw the cards? I want to design something of my own for some house rules and was looking for the easiest way to do it.

• So great! May I be the game tester :roll:

• @Young:

GRASSHOPPER’S G40 CARD DECK

YouTube video review…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNjEQzW4On8

Hello everyone,

Cheers,

YG

All,

Is this deck the original rules for A&A Global 1940?

It looks really cool but I don’t want to order something that is a variant.

Also, do you suggest 1 deck per power so people can peruse during the games.

Thx
    jonpfl

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m