John Brown's Completed Painted German Forces!

• '21 '18 '17 '15

Great work John

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@dangermouse650:

Great work John

Thanks DM.

Where have you been?

Have you been working, as of late?

• love the subs john! haven’t seen that kind of strip camo paint theme yet…makes a pain german sub really look cool! looking forward to more of your nations naval fleets to come.

@jwo1984:

love the subs john! haven’t seen that kind of strip camo paint theme yet…makes a pain german sub really look cool! looking forward to more of your nations naval fleets to come.

Thanks jwo1984!

I just wanted something different to distinguish my Kriegsmarine.

I wanted to put some fear in the Atlantic waters, for this countries submarines, so I was thinking, maybe think snake-like, so I thought about the coral snake, and I incorporated the Baltic Camo scheme colors into my submarine’s look, but made it look like a snake.

The super subs were actually pretty easy, I just dabbed enough of the minor color into a diamond pattern to give it a uniformed look, but yet it stands out, because it just not painted one color.

I did a couple of the little subs that way as well, but I barely used much second color, but still stood out as you can tell.

Glad you liked them. :-D

• '21 '18 '17 '15

@John:

@dangermouse650:

Great work John

Thanks DM.

Where have you been?

Yes, work has been very hectic and other life happenings that are keeping me too busy to paint……but keep up with yours your doing great. :-)

@dangermouse650:

@John:

@dangermouse650:

Great work John

Thanks DM.

Where have you been?

Yes, work has been very hectic and other life happenings that are keeping me too busy to paint……but keep up with yours your doing great. :-)

Appreciate it DM. I hope you get to paint soon. :-)

John

• John BrownJ John Brown referenced this topic on

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m