Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Grasshopper's Income Tracker Idea

• I have lots of customization ideas that I can’t see myself creating due to time, resources, or enthusiasm. However, I would like to share them with this community in the hopes that a customizer will like the idea and create it for themselves. I don’t care for any kind on monetary reimbursement if you make money from it, all I ask is that you share with us pictures of your creation.

Cribbage board design on a wooden Aircraft Carrier model used as an Axis & Allies Income Tracker

My vision is of a wooden model aircraft carrier, and on the flight deck is a cribbage board like design where cribbage pegs are used to track income during an Axis & Allies game. I would use 3 peg holes per numerical value and have each nation represented by a colored peg. Black - Germany, Red - Russia, Orange - Japan etc…

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m