• right now i am really bored so i thought i would write something, trouble is i couldnt right anything. so i just started writting down all my favorite qoutes from movies. then i thought that i would post them in here and see if anyone can figure out what movie they are from, some will be really easy, and hopefully some wont be. i know most people rather talk about politics and what not, but that just gets old because everyone has thier mind set on what they belive and wont change.
    so here we go…

1.) Where do these stairs go?
              They go up!

2.) 37!?!?

3.) Well I got the crap kicked out of me in Wisconsin once, no way!

4.) Are you stalking me, because that would be super!

5.) Its a thingy, a feindish thingy!!

6.) Hey, Pavorotie was a tenor, Paganine was a composer!

7.) This one goes to 11.

8.) Shes lost that lovin feeling.
          what, wait, no she hasnt, damn i hate it whe she dose that.

thats enough for now, if anyone cares that is.

• Yeah ummm… this is the most pointless thread ever, but what the heck, ill bite.

“Thats the most ferocious rodent youve ever laid eyes on!!!”

“290, how bout you”

• Dialogue from Original Battlestar Galactica episode " Living Legend –part two"

Lucifer:
    “It will be quite a good battle.”

Baltar:
    “It will be no battle at all!.. It will be a  massacre, a route, a humiliation.” I will go down as one of the greatest conquerers the Cylon empire has even known… spoken throughout the star systems for a thousand yahren!
    …I have decided for the city of Gamoray to be my seat of power, from it i will decide when and where to extend my dominion throughout the star systems.

Lucifer:
    don’t you think you should go thru the formality of first conquering the humans?

Baltar:
    watch yourself… that had the tone of sarcasm!

heres another…

From any episode of Combat!

New recruit:
    “Hey sarge… i dont want to take the point.”

Sargent Saunders:

“Shut up! you do what i tell you… you got that?.. I dont want to hear another word about it!”

• @marine36:

Yeah ummm… this is the most pointless thread ever, but what the heck, ill bite.

“Thats the most ferocious rodent youve ever laid eyes on!!!”

“290, how bout you”

yes i agree, it is pointless, but thats the point. i dont think anyone can get amd at each other in here. the other point is to try to figure out were the qoute came form. is. where do these stairs go? They go up! thats from ghostbusters, get it?

• I love it: “yes i agree, it is pointless, but thats the point.”

Ok, I’ll take a stab at things.  Keep in mind that I only know one for sure, so most are guesses (but somewhat educated - I checked your suggestions of movies to watch from another thread, although not much help there).
    MK:

1. You’ve given us…
    2. Clerks
    3. Ghostbusters 2
    4. Ernest Goes to Camp
    5. Blazing Saddles
    6. Stripes
    7. Spinal Tap (or, howabout: “You can’t really dust for vomit, can you?”)
    8. Three Men & A Baby
      M36:
    9. The Princess Bride
    10. The Color Purple

And now, a couple from me:

“He had sex with my momma! Why?!” or “Up with hope, down with dope!”
    “Your helmet is so big…”
    “She’s got more kids than the Wayans mama.”

• only one I know is 8.  That is Top gun.

This one is kind of obscure and old, but I like it “the attack without mercy is always a suprise!”

Ah hell, will just spill it.  “Little Big Man”.  General Custard said that right before his big attack.

Here’s an easy one “It felt like a million voices screamed out at once, and than were silenced” (roughly the quote).

• @Jermofoot:

1. Stripes

Actually the “Pavarati was a composer, Paganini was a Tenor” is from Hunt for Red October.

@Jermofoot:

“Your helmet is so big…”

Oh gods!  One of the best movie quote sources of all time!  SPACEBALLS!

“Snotty beamed me last night.  It was incredible”
    “Oh great, a Druish Princess”

Here are some others I always liked…

1. “Get away from her you b*tch!”
    2. “Who dies first?”  (this one is obscure, bonus points for knowing it)
    3. “If you refuse, you die, she dies, everybody dies!”  (another obscure one)
    4. “I am serious, and don;t call me Shirley”

And the most quoatable movie of all time…
    “She turned me into a newt!”
    “Come back here you yellow bastard!  I’ll bite your legs off!”
    “And they ate Robin’s minstrels, and there was much rejoicing.”
    "With big nasty pointy teeth!  Look at the bones!

Oh, and Zooey’s is Star Wars, the original.  Obi Wan onboard the Millenium Falcon when Alderon was destroyed.

• Oh yeah…Spaceballs is the sniznittle bam snip-snap slammer (another clue for the two quoter of mine)!

Here are some others I always liked…

1. “Get away from her you b*tch!”
      No clue.
    2. “Who dies first?” (this one is obscure, bonus points for knowing it)
    3. “If you refuse, you die, she dies, everybody dies!” (another obscure one)
      I swear I know these…I’ll kick myself in the butt when I see the answer.
    4. “I am serious, and don;t call me Shirley”
      Airplane!
      And the most quoatable movie of all time…
      “She turned me into a newt!”
      “Come back here you yellow bastard! I’ll bite your legs off!”
      “And they ate Robin’s minstrels, and there was much rejoicing.”
      "With big nasty pointy teeth! Look at the bones!
      Monty Python’s Search for the Holy Grail.  Just bought Life of Brian the other day and thought about using a quote.

• @Jermofoot:

I swear I know these…I’ll kick myself in the butt when I see the answer.

I’ll keep you in suspense until tomorrow… give others a chance :-P

• “Who dies first?”
    this is definetly from more than one movie. unfair

• 3.) Well I got the crap kicked out of me in Wisconsin once, no way!

Dogma?

• The line "Get away from her you B*tch is from Aliens.

And now one that describes this thread:
    “Very good, Lewis.  Short, but pointless.”

And a few others:
    “You know what?  F*ck you, man.  Any moron with a pack of matches can start a fire.  Raining down sulfur is like an endurance trial - Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer!”

"You know what one of the causes of short-term memory loss is, Leonard?  Venereal disease.  Maybe your cnt of a fckin’ wife sucked one too many diseased ccks and turned you into a fckin’ retard!"  (Brutal, I know.  Mods - Sorry if that last one still doesn’t cut it with the asterisks I used to censor it.  I just happen to think this is a great movie - pretty obscure, but let’s see if anyone gets it!)

“You spilled my warm cup of piss.”

“…I don’t know what happened to you, but if you ever, ever, tank another play like you did today, I’m gonna cut your nuts off, and stuff ‘em down your f*ckin’ throat!”

“Oooh, I’m really scared!  No!  Don’t!  There’s a…a peck here with an acorn pointed at me!”

“Yeah well what the hell you know about it Capone?  What’re you in for?”
    “Me?  Lawyer f*cked me.  Everybody’s innocent in here, don’t you know that?”

“F*ck Martha Stewart.  She’s polishing the brass on the Titanic; it’s all goin’ down, man!”

Great thread dude!  :lol:

• @AgentOrange:

The line "Get away from her you B*tch is from Aliens.

And now one that describes this thread:
    “Very good, Lewis.  Short, but pointless.”

And a few others:
    “You know what?  F*ck you, man.  Any moron with a pack of matches can start a fire.  Raining down sulfur is like an endurance trial - Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer!”

"You know what one of the causes of short-term memory loss is, Leonard?  Venereal disease.  Maybe your cnt of a fckin’ wife sucked one too many diseased ccks and turned you into a fckin’ retard!"  (Brutal, I know.  Mods - Sorry if that last one still doesn’t cut it with the asterisks I used to censor it.  I just happen to think this is a great movie - pretty obscure, but let’s see if anyone gets it!)

“You spilled my warm cup of piss.”

“…I don’t know what happened to you, but if you ever, ever, tank another play like you did today, I’m gonna cut your nuts off, and stuff ‘em down your f*ckin’ throat!”

“Oooh, I’m really scared!  No!  Don’t!  There’s a…a peck here with an acorn pointed at me!”

“Yeah well what the hell you know about it Capone?  What’re you in for?”
    “Me?  Lawyer f*cked me.  Everybody’s innocent in here, don’t you know that?”

“F*ck Martha Stewart.  She’s polishing the brass on the Titanic; it’s all goin’ down, man!”

Great thread dude!  :lol:

the 1st one is ghostbusters 2
    the 2nd one is from dogma
    the 3rd one could either be Identity or Memento
    4th one, dont know
    5th one is major league
    6th one is willow
    7th one is shawshank redemption
    dont know the last one

how did i do?

• ok here are a few more
    1.) id take pleasure in gutting you boy!
    2.) They made you feel cool didnt they, man i met you, you are not cool.
    3.) Your butt looks like 200 pounds of chewed bubblegum!
    4.) What the F, who the F ,F, how did you two F! (F is a 4 letter word  :-P)
    5.) All the hates going to burn you up kid
            It keeps me warm at night.
    6.) AHHHH BEE’S, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, SAVE YOURSELF, YOUR FIREARMS ARE USELESS AGAINST THEM!!!
    7.) Captin your mother would be very upset with you if she saw that!
                I thought you were my mother!
    8.) The enemy can not push a button if you disable his hand!
    9.) Now you all take a look at this lump of Sht and remember what it looks like, you keep your Sht wired at all times, you mess up in a fire fight and I god damn grantee you a trip out of the bush, in a body bag!
    10.) Were the night stalkers, well we were going to go with the carebears, but that was taken.

wow I’m a dork
    have at it

• Major:

1. the Rock

2. should know, but cant remember

3. sounds like Dogma, but its not exactly the same (might be a different movie, might be you just didnt get it exactly right)

4. Starship Troopers

5. oh, i really should know this

6. Blade: Trinity?

• “She turned me into a newt!!!”

“I have enjoyed this good conversation”

• Response for Major Koning’s post…

#5 is from Red Dawn
    #8 is Starship Troopers

OK, now the answers for the ones I posted:
    Yes, the one was Aliens
    “Who dies first?” is from The Sword and the Sorcerer
    “If you refuse…” is from Heavy Metal
    “I am serious…” is of course Airplane!

The rest… well that was Monty Python Ick Den Holy Grailen! (read the subtitles…)

• @marine36:

“She turned me into a newt!!!”

“I have enjoyed this good conversation”

the first one is Monty Python Holy grail and the second one is The Last Samuri, i think.

the whole F uou F this deal was from boondock saints (great movie) but like you said i might have got the qoute a little wrong it has been a year since i saw the movie.

the body bag deal was Platoon (greatest nam movie ever, well maybe Apox Now is better.)

the 7th one was saving private ryan
    the chewed buble gum was from full metal jacket

i think you got the rest of them right. you did great heres a gold star!

• ah, boondock saints. i thought you were screwing up the dogma quote from jay, at the end. i see now.

• ha, i never thought about how close they were. i think dogmas deal was something like this. What the F is going on here, Who the F is that, Why did you two hug my head, What the F happened to that guy! or somethig close to that.

heres one

Ahhh, Venice. (think sewer :wink:)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m