• I am from STL so I like the Blues that seems to be a fruitless venture. Unfortunately my other 2 teams are the Islanders and Canadiens. The Canadiens have been pretty good the last couple of seasons but they are about to blow the series versus Boston.

• '10

As a Canadian I have to say it’s in our blood.  Love Hockey.

I have to say that I can’t stand the “makemelaughs” (Toronto Maple Leafs), everyone here loves them but they stink.  I like Detroit and Montreal…  and I go crazy for World juniors or Olympic Hockey.

• I think it’s the most well rounded sport and love watching it, but it’s on only premium channels anymore.  I only get to see highlights here or there…

• Hey FMG I heard if you are not from Toronto you hate the Leafs. Is that true? Also I hear people root typically for a canadian team as long as they are in the playoffs. So I guess everyone is cheering on the Canuckleheads. I remember when they stunk and thats what they called them. BTW I hated seeing Winnipeg and Quebec leave those cities. They have moved to markets that are fair weather fans. It is sad because under the current NHL structure those teams might have stayed where they were at. I have a Sakic and Nolan Nordiques jersey they are awesome.

• '10

Canadians have lost their 7th game against the Boston Bruins yesterday. I’m disgusted.
    Now, all that’s left to root for is the canucks.
    Anyone not from Toronto just hate the L.E.A.Fs (Losers Even After Fourty years).

• '10

@Axisplaya:

Canadians have lost their 7th game against the Boston Bruins yesterday. I’m disgusted.
    Now, all that’s left to root for is the canucks.
    Anyone not from Toronto just hate the L.E.A.Fs (Losers Even After Fourty years).

LOL, that is true.  It will soon get to the point where your grandparents can’t remember their last cup!

• '10

@GoSanchez6:

Hey FMG I heard if you are not from Toronto you hate the Leafs. Is that true? Also I hear people root typically for a canadian team as long as they are in the playoffs. So I guess everyone is cheering on the Canuckleheads. I remember when they stunk and thats what they called them. BTW I hated seeing Winnipeg and Quebec leave those cities. They have moved to markets that are fair weather fans. It is sad because under the current NHL structure those teams might have stayed where they were at. I have a Sakic and Nolan Nordiques jersey they are awesome.

Those two cities have been trying to get teams back ever since.  I can root for any US team I like…  60% of players on these teams are from Canada anyway!

• Yeah this is the best time of year,  the race for the playoffs and the playoffs I cant wait!

• I remember when it was 90% canadian in the league. It truly is becoming a international sport. I kind of liked it when it wasn’t. It was more of a battle than it is now. Lot more fights and fighters.Slapshot is one of the greatest movies ever.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Canucks are going all the way this year.

And win OR lose, the RIOT is going to be in downtown vancouver… just like 94.

I’m bringing torches and pitchforks… who’s coming?

• Gar you might be right but the Sharks have been knocking on the door for the past 3 to  4 years. That series is going to be a good one. This 2nd rd has sucked. All of these series are laughers. Cherry blossoms are out in DC and so are the caps just like clockwork.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

The Sharks Canucks series - would be the stanley cup finals.

No team from the east is going to beat the winner of the west.

• Any updates on the come back of the Winnipeg Jets? I’ve heard some rumors about it from my parents, but I haven’t been there much since graduating high school and I’m way out of the loop. The new MTS center is pretty wicked and just begs to host an NHL team (personally, I’m not a fan of any sport involving ice skates, but it’d be a nice boost for an otherwise pretty mediocre city).

• Zhukov I have not heard anything about that. I wish the coyotes would move back there fan base is lackluster at best. I would love to see the Nordiques rise from the ashes. I think their uniforms were cool. I have the home and away and both are authentic.  CCM Jerseys I wish they still made them all.

• well i grew up in a suburb of Detroit, i mean hockey town, so go wings!!!

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@poloplayer15:

well i grew up in a suburb of Detroit, i mean hockey town, so go wings!!!

Red since birth… Go Wings!

• ITS GOING TO BE OCTOBER SOON AND THAT MEANS HOCKEY SEASON IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER !!!
        GO SABRES!!!

• '10

Can’t wait!

• Ya well, i’m not a fan of sabres but I think it’s gonna be one the best team in the east!

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@crusaderiv:

Ya well, i’m not a fan of sabres but I think it’s gonna be one the best team in the east!

Nah… I doubt that.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m