Axis and Allies Express: 2nd battle of El Alamein

• Fox what program did you use for this? I’m curious cause it looks like paint.

• @Pvt.Ryan:

Fox what program did you use for this? I’m curious cause it looks like paint.

I am using paint.net because I don’t have a mac otherwise I would probably use there version because I think it is better. I am thinking of redoing the map territories so I might create v2.0 soon

@Sun_Tzu:

@The:

I have removed the road and the railway from the map do you think this is a good idea? Historically i could find no use for it except that it was just there.

V1.3 Map

Are there going to be any values of each territory or are you going to have a different kind of rule?

I plan on not having reinforcements unless I fell for gameplay reasons it is absolutely necessary so there probably won’t be territory values. However I may make 2 versions of this (one historic and one with reinforcement etc. as another one)

The victory conditions will probably be

Allies control x number of territories or kill all axis units on the game board
    Axis survive to turn y

x and y will be edited after play testing

• V2.0 is coming along nicely should be finished in the next couple of days and then I will begin working on initial set ups and rules.

I like what Spartan and Croesus have done with the rules and probably will do something similar

• Nearly finished unit numbers

For allies

26 inf, 14 tank, 7 anti tank, 9 art, 6 mech

Greeks: 1 inf
    Aus: 3 inf 1 tank
    Ind: 2 inf 2 anti tank
    NZ: 2 inf
    SA: 2 inf
    Free French: 1 inf
    Uk: 15 inf,13 tank, 5 anti tank, 9art, 6 mech

Wondering should I combine NZ,Aus,Ind,SA,Greece, Free French as Minor allies and make it UK and her Allies VS Italy and Germany

Axis: 16 inf, 2 mech, 7 tank, 5 anti tank, 6 art

Haven’t split into Italy and Germany yet also haven’t figured out the air units

Also splitting units into the divisions for starting locations

• Could you explain what an anti tank Gun does plus its combat values.

• Fox how’s the game coming?

• Fox how’s the game coming?

• bump.  and where is this game at?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I think it’s safe to say… this is DEAD?

• @Gargantua:

I think it’s safe to say… this is DEAD?

NO!!!
    What happend desert fox?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users