• in game

DSC_0020.jpg

• GHQ Hummels in works

DSC_0014.jpg
    DSC_0015.jpg

• CINC stugs

DSC_0016.jpg

• Customizer

Agree with Paul - nice collar work  :wink: ! And the colors you used for the German tanks - perfecto!  But what I’m really loving are those excellent terrain jobs for your airborne!!!  Heyo - just landed behind enemy lines - get some cover!

• Customizer

Again, nice work, Thanks again. Though I must admit,…seeing all those diferrent models makes me look forward to all of the new HBG and FMG units coming out this year.

Viracocha not only has good insight on things, but I also enjoy his humor, too.

“Tall Paul”

• Customizer

Eh eh eh - I’m just say’in, they could duck down in some of that brush so the kraut snipers won’t see 'em.

Love the wide variety you have going Chag.  I’m assuming some of those are lead/pewter?  Those paint up nice, the detail on them is superb… those stugs made me all giddy.

Really looking forward to the FMG Germans…

• Thanks. they are all lead. the HBG and FMG are not worth the shipping cost to uk. which is why i have gone down the mini route. without the international shipping they are a good price and quality.

its good to hear you like the colours as i am colour blind in red and brown. The base is a no brainer vallejo model colour middlestone  with some (pale sand)white added. the camo colours are olive green  and beige brown straight out of the pot. A highlight is middlestone with a lot more white and drybrushed on.

The bases are pva with sand. a dark base coat with lighter colours drybrushed over it.

the collars are just a single line of valejo pale sand. i dont use white ever but that colour as white. even snow is not true white

• I tried to modify some of the liberty ships to tankers and and a marine troop ship with mixed results. the marine ship looks a bit close to the cruiser i think

DSC_0001.jpg

• added some picks of my german mechanized divisions except for the half tracks they are all GHQ AND CINC miniatures includeing stugs, hummels, elephants and tigers

here are the anzac ships i have finished

• '12

Man, those painted pieces look great!

• Customizer

Yep - I’m with Jeff, they look awesome!  Must be a pretty impressive sight during your gaming sessions!

• Cheers.
    liveing along way away from friends and our one year old has left us with few chances to play that often but we are taking advantage of the royal bank holidays for a two day marathon next weekend. i am playing germany.
    it is starting to look good now with all navies painted and most countries done except for infantry. france and china are both not yet done but it gives me incentive to destroy them.

• Customizer

Know what you’re say’in, anymore I paint the minis far, far more than have a chance to play.  Hey… you’re in the Midlands - throw me a PM Chag, where you located?  I’m in Londontown but if I ever was in your territory, it’d be nice to squeeze in a game.

• These are the best i’ve seen, even better than mine. The key thing is by nation they have a distinct style so its easy to tell them apart as being German or Russian.

Id like to see some of these HBG sets painted up.

• Customizer

Chagadiel,

I always enjoy seeing other people’s units they’ve painted,…and these are Excellent!  It’s been too long since I’ve spent time speaking with Vira and the rest of you.

The last painted pieces for me were the Major Industrial Centers which I’m sure everyone has already seen.  The Minor I.C.'s should be ready before long though.

Again,…nice job!

“Tall Paul”

• the hmg sets are really nice and have been eyeing them up espeacillay the lvts and ships. not as good as the metal ones but far cheaper and unbreakable. I reckon they will paint up really nicely. unfortunatly the cost of shipping makes it easier for me to buy the metal ones at a slow trickle with out much shipping.

@Viracocha i have moved since joining the forum to the fens but its about the same distance unfortunatly i dont get much free time these days with the baby and work. but i will keep it in mind

• Love these, the one in the middle almost looks like the real thing(armored column on the move somewhere by a lake) if you squint just a little.

• Yes, I think my message was sent

• Customizer

@suprise:

Yes, I think my message was sent

Negative.  Message intercepted.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m