• Sorry, it’s Krieg, not Larry.

• @Funcioneta:

You have to download AABattlemap version 0.80a
    It’s a small fix included with P40 module in flamesofeurope.de
    Download the module (you need login): it includes a P40.gim folder and a small .exe file -> ignore P40.gim folder (unless that you want to install P40 module) and just copy-paste the .exe file to your AABattlemap folder (it will delete your old 0.79 exe file, so make a backup just in case)

There were a few different versions with that “0.80a” label.  You have to get the one, as Func says, packaged with Atti’s P40 module or by using HolKann’s ABattlePack installer.

• Do you have a link for the correct one.

I got mine from flames or europe as a separate file

also is there a .80 and a .80a?

• @jeffdestroyer:

Do you have a link for the correct one.

I got mine from flames or europe as a separate file

also is there a .80 and a .80a?

here, I uploaded it so you don’t have to bother with the P40 on FoE, etc.:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/djkingzm3in/ABattleMapv0_80+.zip

feel free to repost the link.

• @Funcioneta:

Agh … you’re true with Peru/z64 (I’ll fix this when alpha+ is stable)

Not sure what do you mean with ‘NZE/VIC for ANZAC’

Not sure myself… just that I saw someone say something to that effect at AAMC… maybe NZE and Victoria are Anzac and that your map doesnt display this? I don’t have the AAP40 game… sorry.

• @TMTM:

and the SZ connection off of SZ 64 does not touch Peru. Possible errors on the module map?

Solved. New link to download (but still version 1.02). It also corrects a error with Persia lacking 2 neutral infs. Compatible with original 1.02 version. Now includes 0.80a version of AABattlemap (x-copy and paste aabattlemap.exe file to your AABattlemap folder)

As always, I advise reading the readme file

http://www.mediafire.com/?mwe7iiygav94449

• @TMTM:

@Funcioneta:

Agh … you’re true with Peru/z64 (I’ll fix this when alpha+ is stable)

Not sure what do you mean with ‘NZE/VIC for ANZAC’

Not sure myself… just that I saw someone say something to that effect at AAMC… maybe NZE and Victoria are Anzac and that your map doesnt display this? I don’t have the AAP40 game… sorry.

But NZE and Victoria are ANZAC in my map …

• Also, ALberta borders CUS and Quebec borders Novo Scotia. It has been confirmed by Krieg.

• Well, I need a official FAQ to change that. Larry is changing his mind too often lately  :wink:

• @Funcioneta:

Well, I need a official FAQ to change that. Larry is changing his mind too often lately  :wink:

You don’t need it to change Alberta CUS border since it looks that way on the real map.

• Is there a module available for the Alpha set up including the new spaces for new bonuses?

• @corriganbp:

Is there a module available for the Alpha set up including the new spaces for new bonuses?

No, nobody’s going to go to the trouble when Larry’s changing his mind on a daily basis.  Here’s the Alpha + setup, though.  I just made the changes and saved it.  Just do the NO’s manually - not gonna kill you.

Func did succeed in automating convoys and setting up an at-war status matrix.  Don’t push it by asking for more from him at this time (see his previous posts).

What we need is someone like Tim the Enchanter to work his art on the 1940 map the way he did with AA50.

1940 Alpha+ start.AAM

• I’d really like to try your Program Funcionets….but how do I do this?  Walk me through it like I am a dummy (I am).

Thanks in advance.

• Install AABattlemap and then the module. There is exhaustive information about this in the first post. Also, read the … readme file!  :lol:

• This really should be stickied.

• Here’s the Alpha+1 setup file.

AAG40_ALPHA+1.AAM

• Bump.

• Hello,

Experienced A&A player… but new at all this PBEM stuf. I would love to join and play.
    I’ve try to catch up posts here so I don’t repeat same questions. I’ve downloaded Battle map 0.8+ and G40 1.02 file. So I think I have it all.

Question : Map is truncated, I can’t see eastern of Korea, so basically I can’t see all Pacific. What did I do wrong?

Thank you.

• @BigBadBruce:

Hello,

Experienced A&A player… but new at all this PBEM stuf. I would love to join and play.
    I’ve try to catch up posts here so I don’t repeat same questions. I’ve downloaded Battle map 0.8+ and G40 1.02 file. So I think I have it all.

Question : Map is truncated, I can’t see eastern of Korea, so basically I can’t see all Pacific. What did I do wrong?

Thank you.

Try right clicking and moving the mouse to the right.

• Ok, thanks… does work…  :oops:

With my laptop pad, I couldn’t drag the map at first as I’m not use to use right button to drag and move left to drag right (move up to drag down).

Looking forward a game now… thanks.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m