• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Proud:

My group of 9 (yes im serious) will play the weekend after the 24th. I have my copy perordered so no problem there. we shall play friday night saturday and if necesarry sunday after church (except for my little muslim buddy)

I feel sorry for the French and Chinese players

Your knarcking on the French capability to fight in Axis and Allies is unceasing.  :cry:

• @UN:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Proud:

My group of 9 (yes im serious) will play the weekend after the 24th. I have my copy perordered so no problem there. we shall play friday night saturday and if necesarry sunday after church (except for my little muslim buddy)

Your knarcking on the French capability to fight in Axis and Allies is unceasing.  :cry:

All they’ll have left after the 1st turn is the inf in UK, Syria, West Africa, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, the DD off Madagascar, and the Med DD/CC, assuming the UK attacks Z95 and moves the carrier to protect it.

• Ha, the French player can make the other guys drinks.

• @SgtBlitz:

Ha, the French player can make the other guys drinks.

The Chinese player can take phone calls

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@UN:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Proud:

All they’ll have left after the 1st turn is the inf in UK, Syria, West Africa, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, the DD off Madagascar, and the Med DD/CC, assuming the UK attacks Z95 and moves the carrier to protect it.

That still means that the North African infantry will be able to put pressure on the Italians if the Moroccan and Algerian infantry can link up with the Tunisian infantry. A stack of three infantry right behind them isn’t going to go unnoticed by the Italians. And the Cruiser and Destroyer in the Med, if saved, will also become a useful tool, even more so once the Madagascar Destroyer comes up.

I do admit it’ll get pretty boring for a French dedicated player after he sees the other powers with full production capabilities and he’s only stuck with the forces he has, which is why I’m glad that a French dedicated player is not necessary (although I still grumble that a Free French capital should have been made in Equatorial Africa).

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@SgtBlitz:

Ha, the French player can make the other guys drinks.

The Chinese player can take phone calls

To make a delivery for Chinese food?

• im gonna play it the whole weekend :-P

• I think ill set up G40 and leave it until i find somebody who wants to play…sadly :-(

• I’ll play with you…You’re from Oregon right?

• i’ve only been to oregon once, I am from college station, texas.  :|

• '22 '19 '18

Set it up, play a game by myself to learn rules and mechanics.  Global game night with the group is planned for Sept 5.

• I will set it up and then wait for a week when someone has time to play it a waste like 15 minutes of my life looking at the board before I start actually trying to memorize it and plan things out.

• @munchie19:

i’ve only been to oregon once, I am from college station, texas.  :|

Don’t pity this man, he is an Aggie.  :-P

• an Aggie from Wisco

• I live in Korea (DoD CIV), it’s difficult to find people to play with. I taught the girlfriend how to play but she has the attention span of a 7 year old. I’m thinking about posting on some bulletin boards to see if I get any people interested…. Or ya’ll can take a flight to Asia and join me! hahaha

• '10

Today we play a game of A&AP40 to refresh the rules.

Maybe 6th or 14th september we are going to play a global game.

We are six players - perfect. :-D

Oh, by the way…

We are from bavaria.

Will be a pleasure to kick the french, sink the homefleet, going for Lebensraum and waiting for the americans (…and the canadians) at the normandy beaches.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• @marechallannes:

Will be a pleasure to kick the french, sink the homefleet, going for Lebensraum and waiting for the americans (…and the canadians) at the normandy beaches.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I dunno… Waiting didn’t seem to work out too well for the historical axis, maybe you should try to bring the fight to them!

• @dellsharpie:

I dunno… Waiting didn’t seem to work out too well for the historical axis, maybe you should try to bring the fight to them!

G3 America Crush

• ROFL!

• My son will be starting fall classes end of Aug, and one of his buddies will be going back to the dorm on the 27th that also plays. We will try to get a game in through the week (Tues/Weds) before 1/2 our group is gone, or to busy. We’ll still play after that, it will be with fewer people though. The guy that is off to college is from UK, so it adds some flavor to the game that we’ll miss (pompous limey bastard).

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m