• what will you do when g40 comes out? :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D I will play against nutbar.

• I’ll scream like a girl then stare at the complete setup and drool.

• My play group has already decided that we will start at 21.00 on saturday and play the global game the whole night until around 10.00 at the morning. I still can’t belive that we are going to play the game whole night. Any other that is planning something like this??

• '10

I will play one game of Europe to learn the rules. It will probably be a short one then I will set up the global game. I have always preferred the global games. I have Europe on pre-order and it will probably be my last AA purchase UNLESS there is a good tactical game that comes out in the near future. With this global map and ALs 39 map plus all the AA pcs. that I have then I have all I need. Sorry I almost forgot to mention the FMG pcs. that I hope to aquire.

• Play as the Russians so I can get drunk in the process. Also I can wear my Commie hat I bought from Beijing when I was there!

• I already have the last weekend in September reserved- between one’s wedding, my baby, a job search, and the new school year, my group is pretty busy. We’re slated to start Friday night, play until we have to sleep, then resume Saturday morning, and then finish Sunday after church if we have to.

When my copy of Europe arrives, I’ll play through it (possibly by myself) as soon as possible.

• My group of 9 (yes im serious) will play the weekend after the 24th. I have my copy perordered so no problem there. we shall play friday night saturday and if necesarry sunday after church (except for my little muslim buddy)

• @Proud:

My group of 9 (yes im serious) will play the weekend after the 24th. I have my copy perordered so no problem there. we shall play friday night saturday and if necesarry sunday after church (except for my little muslim buddy)

I feel sorry for the French and Chinese players

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Proud:

My group of 9 (yes im serious) will play the weekend after the 24th. I have my copy perordered so no problem there. we shall play friday night saturday and if necesarry sunday after church (except for my little muslim buddy)

LOL :-D

For me i’ll begin the set up at 11h A.M and then begin with my 7 friends group for the whole day.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Proud:

Your knarcking on the French capability to fight in Axis and Allies is unceasing.  :cry:

• @UN:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Proud:

Your knarcking on the French capability to fight in Axis and Allies is unceasing.  :cry:

All they’ll have left after the 1st turn is the inf in UK, Syria, West Africa, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, the DD off Madagascar, and the Med DD/CC, assuming the UK attacks Z95 and moves the carrier to protect it.

• Ha, the French player can make the other guys drinks.

• @SgtBlitz:

Ha, the French player can make the other guys drinks.

The Chinese player can take phone calls

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@UN:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Proud:

All they’ll have left after the 1st turn is the inf in UK, Syria, West Africa, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, the DD off Madagascar, and the Med DD/CC, assuming the UK attacks Z95 and moves the carrier to protect it.

That still means that the North African infantry will be able to put pressure on the Italians if the Moroccan and Algerian infantry can link up with the Tunisian infantry. A stack of three infantry right behind them isn’t going to go unnoticed by the Italians. And the Cruiser and Destroyer in the Med, if saved, will also become a useful tool, even more so once the Madagascar Destroyer comes up.

I do admit it’ll get pretty boring for a French dedicated player after he sees the other powers with full production capabilities and he’s only stuck with the forces he has, which is why I’m glad that a French dedicated player is not necessary (although I still grumble that a Free French capital should have been made in Equatorial Africa).

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@SgtBlitz:

Ha, the French player can make the other guys drinks.

The Chinese player can take phone calls

To make a delivery for Chinese food?

• im gonna play it the whole weekend :-P

• I think ill set up G40 and leave it until i find somebody who wants to play…sadly :-(

• I’ll play with you…You’re from Oregon right?

• i’ve only been to oregon once, I am from college station, texas.  :|

• '22 '19 '18

Set it up, play a game by myself to learn rules and mechanics.  Global game night with the group is planned for Sept 5.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m