• In AA50 China is allowed to control Kwangtung if UK gets conquered by Germany (or Italy). However the game does not come with any Chinese control markers. THOSE CHIMPS AT WOTC GAVE ME A BROKEN GAME!!! DOOM, DESPAIR, AGONY, HAXORS!!!

• Official Q&A

China can indeed control Kwangtung, under the right circumstances.  If China captures it while the UK capital is held by the Axis, China would control Kwangtung until the United Kingdom is liberated, just as with any territory originally belonging to a friendly power whose capital is currently in enemy hands.  Kwangtung would also count toward Chinese infantry “income” while controlled by China.

• @Krieghund:

China can indeed control Kwangtung, under the right circumstances.  If China captures it while the UK capital is held by the Axis, China would control Kwangtung until the United Kingdom is liberated, just as with any territory originally belonging to a friendly power whose capital is currently in enemy hands.  Kwangtung would also count toward Chinese infantry “income” while controlled by China.

He’s not disputing that Krieg, he’s just complaining about China not having markers to put on Kwangtung in that case…  :roll:

• Official Q&A

There was a later post by someone else that did dispute that fact, thus my response.  It was apparently deleted after I posted.

• Oh, ok.  Sorry about that.  Makes sense now.

China markers might be nice, but considering they could only be used on a few territories in the extremely rare situation that China is doing well against Japan, they aren’t necessary really so complaining about it like this is a little silly.

• Well think about it if china is still alive and taking territories after uk has fallen. What does this suggest? I mean really us this a poor axis player because they can’t take out China. Or is the allied player so poor that they can’t see and invasion of the uk coming. Or is the allied player so good that they can keep china    alive or is the axis player so good they can kill the uk very quickly.

• @SAS:

China markers might be nice, but considering they could only be used on a few territories in the extremely rare situation that China is doing well against Japan, they aren’t necessary really so complaining about it like this is a little silly.

It was a joke. (hence the use of the word “haxors”) What I did was open up my AAP game and take one. However, that one I now use as the chinese production marker, because of a house rule I play with so I might need another one. For OOB rules I really don’t thinks one is needed. The odds of UK being killed and China being strong enough to take Kwangtung (especially with OOB china rules) is slim enough to not warrant a piece for this scenario.

• @Wilson2:

@SAS:

It was a joke. (hence the use of the word “haxors”) What I did was open up my AAP game and take one. However, that one I now use as the chinese production marker, because of a house rule I play with so I might need another one. For OOB rules I really don’t thinks one is needed. The odds of UK being killed and China being strong enough to take Kwangtung (especially with OOB china rules) is slim enough to not warrant a piece for this scenario.

I figured it was a joke, so it is “silly”. :-P

• Hm - so it is possible for China to rake in 5 infantry per turn after all.  Interesting.

Oh, and Wilson2, you didn’t give credit to Japan as being a possible controller of the UK.  With long range heavy bombing paratroopers, anything’s possible.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m