• Him, Powell, and Bush along with others were very integral in ensuring the Iraq War was exactly what was required, and was one of the most efficient conflicts ever fought really by anyone.  47 days of actual conflict?  It’s a sad day to see him and elder Bush disappear from the landscape as both have contributed significant amount to the military and intelligence community.  I may have only been in the 5th grade during the war, but my Science teacher got sent overseas due to the war and I knew one reason why he came back was the successful leadership of Stormin’ Norman

• That General through the best strategy imaginable, wiped off the map the worlds 3rd or 4th largest army in a matter of weeks. He had the lowest losses of any comparable campaign ever undertaken. I wonder why he didn’t run for political office. The political cache he had in the early 1990’s was staggering.

• My brother fought under his command, clearing paths through the minefields. I was only 11 years old but I remember Schwarzkopf had the look of a General.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m