Accurate Miniature Equivalents for Custom Painting your 1940 E&P

• Customizer

The trip was fantastic! I went to Peru and Bolivia - hiked Machu Picchu, mountain biked down a volcano, went on an insane dune buggy ride in the desert, swam around in Lake Titticaca, biked the world’s most dangerous road, and hung out in the world’s highest elevation capital city… Good times!

• '16 Customizer

NICE! That sounds awesome… I’d love to go to South America… Been to Alaska! I guess thats “exotic” and adventurous

• '16 Customizer

How are the Italians coming along? Can’t wait to see the tanks and planes!

• Customizer

@Spitfire38:

How are the Italians coming along? Can’t wait to see the tanks and planes!

I decided to trim all the ground units, planes, and navy all at once so I only have to get out the airbrush once. It’s going well, but time consuming.

• quality over … quantity right?

• '16 Customizer

@cminke:

quality over … quantity right?

Of course!

Can’t wait for the Italians! I finished my Luftwaffe, USAF, and Russian Ground Force, and next I’m hoping to do the Italians. Are you almost finished? (of course, quality over quantity…take your time)  :wink:

• how are things going w/ the its?

• Customizer

Work has been crazy since I got back… I haven’t really had all that much time to work on them unfortunately.

• np i just want to keep up to speed.

and i bet you just want to wait for those Italians and Germans from FMG, am i right?

• '16 Customizer

Here are my Italian greyhound fighters… I’ll upload some pics of the rest of the Italian airforce later. Any thoughts greatly appreciated!!

IMG_0022 - Copy.JPG

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

I think you should start your own thread. I know a lot of us would like to follow your work as you post!

• Customizer

What would be cool is if you could put up a locked thread like the FMG combat units project thread.  The only time anything gets added to it is when FMG wants to add new pics of the combat units.  When the rest of us want to comment on them, we have to go to the FMG combat units discussion thread.  This way, if someone just wants to look at the pictures and not go through the 185 pages of other posts to find them, they can go to the locked thread to see the pics.
    Maybe you could do something like that.  Put up a locked thread with all the pics of your painted pieces and the only one who could add to that would be you.  If we want to discuss it, we would come here and post on this thread.  You already have some 37 pages on this thread and I know not all of them have your pics.  Just a thought.
    Cool Italian fighters by the way.  At first I thought what were these German fighters doing with Italian markings?  Then I remembered we still just have the OOB pieces.

• Those are great its motivated me to break out my old D&D paints and start painting
        COOL TANKS    (thanks)…. I like to leave out the H

• '16 Customizer

haha thanks. I’ll make a new forum in the Europe board (this is my Europe 1940 set) with the pics of all the things I’ve done. I’ve finished the American infantry, Russian ground vehicles, American airforce, British fleet, German airforce, and some more Italian planes…

• '16 Customizer

all right, I set up a thread in the Europe forum (cause it IS my Europe set after all  :wink:)

• Customizer

Hello,   
        Does anyone know when Chad Coffman, a.k.a. “allworkandnoclay” will be back in touch with this forum?  I have sent him an e-mail about purchasing several of his awesome painted units but as of yet haven’t gotten any reply.  Through following this forum I know he sometimes goes off on extended vacations to exotic places and I can only guess that is the case now.  Thanks for anyones help.    Tall Paul

• Customizer

Everyone,

Are there any updates on this talented painter,…or when he might be expected to return to this forum???

I really would prefer to have him paint my A&A units.  Thanks to anyone who might be able to assist me in acquiring this talented painter’s services.

“Tall Paul”

• '12

@Tall:

Everyone,

Are there any updates on this talented painter,…or when he might be expected to return to this forum???

I really would prefer to have him paint my A&A units.  Thanks to anyone who might be able to assist me in acquiring this talented painter’s services.

“Tall Paul”

Hell!  I just want to goo in amazement at his work!  :-P  The guy’s work is phenomenal.  I’ve seen some of it on www.boardgamegeek.com, search for A&A Anniversary (I think) and look thru pics - possibly under A&AP40 - all of his shots are there too but I think the same ones as here.  DYING to see more!

• Customizer

Hey Guys,

Have either of you heard if “Allworkandnoclay” might be on another exotic vacation maybe???  Has he left any hints on BGG, perhaps???  I’d really love to have him paint a bunch of units for me.  I’ve saved some bucks that have his name on them, so to speak.  Thanks for any assistance.

“Tall Paul”

• Customizer

Oops - you were replying to me as well weren’t you Paul?  I deleted my post by accident (thought it was my recent house rule in the wrong spot).  No, no idea about his Allwork’s status.

Supertrooper - no, Allwork’s excellent paint jobs are on BGG’s Pacific and Europe 40’s.  But BGG has some nice stuff in the AA50th area as well (Capt. Kiwi’s and Sam Hill’s come to mind).

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m