New National Production & National Objectives Chart

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Hi Bob,

Thanks for an amazing job! I printed everything out last night on glossy photo paper. I’m working on mounting it to some black foamcore using a spray adhesive today. I’ll get some pics up when I’m done. So far, the boards look awesome!

• Customizer

Here’s a sneak peak at the new Diplomacy & Nation Specific Rule Charts.

The final version will be designed to fit inside the lid of the piece boxes so they measure 3.4" x 11.5" which means that they will need to be printed off on LEGAL SIZED PAPER (8.5" x 14"). Whenever possible I kept the wording of these rules the same as Krieg’s Unofficial Errata, However some changes (not affecting game play) were made to keep the cards as concise as possible.

Originally I intended to combine this card with a Setup & Unit Stats card, but there simply wasn’t enough room.  Right now ANZAC’s and USA’s cards have the setup corrections printed on them also. Since I’m not entirely happy with this compromise I may end up creating a reverse side for these charts with Setup & Unit Stats printed on them. If I create a reverse side for these cards, ANZAC’s and USA’s cards will be changed to omit the setup corrections since the correct setup will be printed on the reverse side of the Diplomacy & Nation Specific Rule Charts.

I would appreciate it if some of you look over these cards to make sure that they are clear and free of typos and let me know what you think. These are not intended to be the final version.

• Dude you are the best! We are so lucky that we people that are so many giving people to help us out with such great game aids and ask for nothing in return.  I am eternally grateful for all people that have helped us out with our passion.  :-D

• Thank you very much for all your hard work and the contribution to the community~

I just mounted some corrected setup charts that someone else made but I like the look of your work better. I say go through with the project even if I don’t end up using it.

Awesome stuff Bob!

How’s this project coming? Not rushing, just keeping the interest going. I wish I could buy you a couple of beers for the hard work!

• Customizer

Here’s a preview of what the finished product will probably look like. Sorry for the slow progress guys. I’ve been working alot of hours and havent been able to put in the time necessary to complete these charts yet. But it will get done (probably this weekend)

Beautiful.

• Very nice.  Variable was an awesome sniper.

• bloody brilliant

• Great work Bob! It’s unfortunate though that we have to resort to fans making up for Wizards’ gross negligence with quality control.

• :-DAwesome ! Thanks again, we love your Battle Board and National Production chart and look forward to using these setup cards  :mrgreen:

• I have already had the Battle Board and National Production Chart mounted and laminated and they are dynamic!  I intend on doing the same with the Setup Charts.  Thanks, Bob, for all your hard and devoted work.

• Bob,

On another note, is it possible (and fairly easy) for you to make a shorter setup chart without the Unit information?  All we need is the country setup information on a smaller card.  Thanks.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@Bob_A_Mickelson:

Here’s a preview of what the finished product will probably look like. Sorry for the slow progress guys. I’ve been working alot of hours and havent been able to put in the time necessary to complete these charts yet. But it will get done (probably this weekend)

Very Nice,
    Thanks for your work!

• '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

Very nice.  I’ve already used your National Production Chart, putting the NO’s at the bottom was a brilliant idea.  I will have to get the Battle Board, because the two small cardboard strips supplied just don’t cut it.  I am anxiously waiting to see your finished set up charts!

• Thanks Bob your IPC chart with NO’s is a huge help.  Now all I need is to put magnetic strips with metal bases and national flags so I can stand up the chart. :-D

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

Have you printed one out and look at it as readability?
    They look nice but sometimes with that fancy lettering it gets hard to read.
    Just asking.

• @MaherC:

bob, looking for something about maybe the size of 4-6 kamakazi markers that can take the place of large groups of surface ships for all parties involved.  right now we just write numbers on the backs of the round country markers, but that’s a little ghetto :)

Lol that’s awesome that’s EXACTLY what i did in the 1942 edition. I was considering the same for this 1

• Wow these images are outstanding and will stop me from mailing anything in to get a probably damaged battlestrip.  I will print all of these off and laminate them for immediate use and as for you guys asking about “marshal” cards, if you really want some official ones you can check out Axis and Allies revised edition because it came with them.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m