bolasgod (X) vs mainah ( Allies + 15) BM3 Game 2

• 2023 '20

@mainah
    But you can activate them and add the inf to your forces during NCM

• @mainah oh, thanks

• 2023 '20

@bolasgodkinda like the iraq persia bonus goes to the axis power controlling it - if italy has them, italy gets the bonus. If germany, then germany gets $$. If italy holds novovrad, germany doesn’t get the extra 5. Some no’s are Not a shared objective

• @bolasgod would it be ok if I moved the infantry I had in lybia to tunisia?

• 2023 '20

@bolasgod
    I’ll edit it, no prob.

• @bolasgod basically at the beginning of my turn i had an inf in libya and in the non combat i moved it to Torbuk but now that I now this now I would like to move it to Tunisia instead

• @mainah great thanks!

• 2023 '20

TripleA Turn Summary: ANZAC round 2

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 4.0.0

Game History

Round: 2

Purchase Units - ANZAC
            ANZAC buy 1 destroyer; Remaining resources: 2 PUs; 

Politics - ANZAC
            ANZAC takes Political Action: Political Action ANZAC To War With Japanese
                ANZAC succeeds on action: Political Action ANZAC To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Japanese and British from Neutrality to Unprovoked
                ANZAC succeeds on action: Political Action ANZAC To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Japanese and UK_Pacific from Neutrality to Unprovoked
                ANZAC succeeds on action: Political Action ANZAC To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Japanese and ANZAC from Neutrality to Unprovoked
                ANZAC succeeds on action: Political Action ANZAC To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Japanese and Dutch from Neutrality to War
                ANZAC succeeds on action: Political Action ANZAC To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Chinese and British from Neutrality to Allied
                ANZAC succeeds on action: Political Action ANZAC To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Chinese and UK_Pacific from Concordant to Allied
                ANZAC succeeds on action: Political Action ANZAC To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Chinese and ANZAC from Neutrality to Allied
                ANZAC succeeds on action: Political Action ANZAC To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Chinese and Dutch from Neutrality to Friendly

Combat Move - ANZAC

Non Combat Move - ANZAC
            1 aaGun moved from Dutch New Guinea to 45 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Dutch New Guinea to 45 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 45 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun and 1 infantry moved from 42 Sea Zone to Java
                  ANZAC take Java from Dutch
            3 fighters moved from Queensland to Java
            1 fighter moved from New South Wales to Queensland
            1 cruiser moved from 26 Sea Zone to 49 Sea Zone

Place Units - ANZAC
            1 destroyer placed in 62 Sea Zone
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Italians from Tobruk: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Neutral_Axis from Tunisia: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Changing ownership of Tunisia from Neutral_Axis to Italians
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Italians to Tunisia: 2 infantry
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode

Turn Complete - ANZAC
            ANZAC collect 14 PUs; end with 16 PUs
            Trigger ANZAC 1 Control Original And Malaya: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 19 PUs
            Objective ANZAC 3 Pacific Supply Lines: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 22 PUs
            Objective ANZAC 2 Control Strategic Islands: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 25 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Savegame

• @mainah do i need to wait for you to post france’s turn?

• 2023 '20

@bolasgod
    Sorry - the french aren’t moving. You can go ahead with germany

• TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 3

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 4.0.0

Game History

Round: 3

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 1 armour, 1 carrier, 1 destroyer, 3 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            1 unit repaired.
            7 infantry moved from Karelia to Novgorod
                  Germans take Novgorod from Russians
            2 infantry moved from Finland to Vyborg
                  Germans take Vyborg from Russians
            1 infantry moved from Baltic States to Belarus
                  Germans take Belarus from Russians
            1 armour moved from Eastern Poland to Western Ukraine
                  Germans take Western Ukraine from Russians
            1 armour moved from Western Ukraine to Eastern Poland

Combat - Germans

Non Combat Move - Germans
            3 aaGuns, 2 armour, 5 artilleries and 19 infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Bessarabia
            6 infantry moved from Romania to Bessarabia
            9 armour and 9 mech_infantrys moved from Germany to Eastern Poland
            1 aaGun moved from Poland to Eastern Poland
            1 aaGun moved from Poland to Eastern Poland
            1 destroyer moved from 112 Sea Zone to 125 Sea Zone
            1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 1 transport moved from 112 Sea Zone to 105 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Western Germany to 105 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Poland to Southern Italy
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Poland to Southern Italy
            1 bomber moved from Western Germany to France
            1 bomber moved from Western Germany to France
            3 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Poland to Eastern Poland
            1 mech_infantry moved from Western Germany to Poland
            1 mech_infantry moved from Western Germany to Poland
            1 artillery moved from Western Germany to Germany
            1 artillery moved from Western Germany to Germany
            1 aaGun moved from Western Germany to France
            1 infantry moved from Western Germany to France

Place Units - Germans
            1 carrier and 1 destroyer placed in 105 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 3 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys placed in Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
            Germans collect 47 PUs; end with 47 PUs
            Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 52 PUs
            Objective Germans 2 Control Novgorod Or Volgograd Or Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 57 PUs

Savegame

• 2023 '20

TripleA Turn Summary: Russians round 3

Game History

Purchase Units - Russians
            Russians buy 1 fighter and 9 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Russians
            2 infantry moved from Bryansk to Belarus
            2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Russia to Belarus

Combat - Russians
            Battle in Belarus
                Russians attack with 2 fighters, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Germans defend with 1 infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 2 fighters, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Belarus, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 infantry in Belarus, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Belarus
                Russians win, taking Belarus from Germans with 2 fighters, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Russians
            Turning on Edit Mode
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Belarus to Russia
            8 infantry moved from Archangel to Vologda
            2 armour and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Bryansk to Samara
            10 infantry moved from Russia to Bryansk
            1 infantry moved from Ukraine to Bryansk
            1 fighter moved from Belarus to Russia

Place Units - Russians
            1 fighter and 9 infantry placed in Russia
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Russians from Samara: 1 armour
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Russians to Bryansk: 1 armour
            EDIT: Changing ownership of Western Ukraine from Germans to Russians

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 32 PUs; end with 32 PUs
            Trigger Russians 7 Great Patriotic War: Russians met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 35 PUs
            Trigger Russians 2 Persia Lend Lease Lane: Russians met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 37 PUs
            Trigger Russians 3 Siberia Lend Lease Lane: Russians met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 39 PUs
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Russians from 122 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Russians to 106 Sea Zone: 1 submarine

Germans regular : -0.33
    Russians regular : 0.00

Savegame

• 2023 '20

EDIT - changed 1 tank from Samara to Bryansk, with the idea it did a walk on blitz to W UKR and back

• @mainah thats fine, So what you did to me here in SZ 36, you declared war vs Japan as the ANZAC after moving your uk DD into SZ 36 which makes a combat so that I cannot move my transports out in my combat move, tricky and annoying!

• 2023 '20

@bolasgod
    You can move your transports during CM, but you can not load them as they are in a hostile SZ.
    This is called the Sneaky Karl. I have only read about it, and seen videos with it or about it, but never had a game when it even could be done. It’s an infamous move. Mentioned/deal with in all Calcutta thrust discussions. If you had left the units loaded, you would have been able to conduct an invasion. But I would have hit Yunan hard in that case.

• 2023 '20

Young Grasshopper does a youtube video about it. Saw most of his videos before I even got the board game in the mail.

• @mainah oh i see, i can still move them out, that makes it a little bit less annoying and changes up my plan

• @bolasgod I forgot to move my carriers out in my combat step so now my planes cant land and will crash… can i redo my turn please?

• 2023 '20

@bolasgod
    No prob.

• TripleA Turn Summary: Japanese round 3

Game History

Purchase Units - Japanese
            Japanese buy 4 armour, 1 artillery, 1 destroyer and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 

Politics - Japanese
            Japanese takes Political Action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for Japanese and Americans from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for Chinese and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for British and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for UK_Pacific and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for ANZAC and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for Americans and French from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for Americans and Dutch from Neutrality to Friendly
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for Americans and Neutral_Allies from Neutrality to Friendly_Neutral
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for Americans and Neutral_Axis from Neutrality to Unfriendly_Neutral

Combat Move - Japanese
            Trigger Japanese Unrestricted Movement: Setting movementRestrictionTerritories cleared for rulesAttachment attached to Japanese
            1 transport moved from 36 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from 35 Sea Zone to Philippines
            1 infantry moved from 35 Sea Zone to Philippines
            1 transport moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Siam to 37 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Siam to 37 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from 37 Sea Zone to Malaya
            1 infantry moved from 37 Sea Zone to Malaya
            1 submarine moved from 36 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 36 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 battleship moved from 36 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Suiyuyan to Chahar
            1 mech_infantry moved from Manchuria to Chahar
            1 infantry moved from Hopei to Anhwe
            1 artillery moved from Hopei to Anhwe
            1 infantry moved from Kweichow to Hunan
            1 armour moved from Kiangsu to Kwangtung
            1 armour moved from Kiangsu to Kwangtung
            1 armour moved from Kiangsu to Hunan
            1 bomber moved from Kwangsi to Chahar
            1 fighter moved from 36 Sea Zone to Philippines
            1 fighter moved from 36 Sea Zone to Philippines
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 36 Sea Zone to Philippines
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 36 Sea Zone to Philippines
            1 destroyer moved from 36 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Kwangsi to Malaya
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Kwangsi to Malaya
            1 fighter moved from Kwangsi to Anhwe
            1 bomber moved from Kwangsi to Malaya
            1 fighter moved from Kwangsi to Kwangtung
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Kwangsi to Kwangtung
            1 fighter moved from Kwangsi to Hunan
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Kwangsi to Hunan
            1 destroyer moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 36 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Kwangsi to Anhwe
            1 fighter moved from Kwangsi to Anhwe
            1 fighter moved from Kwangsi to Hunan

Combat - Japanese
            Japanese creates battle in territory 36 Sea Zone
            Battle in 42 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 1 submarine
                ANZAC defend with 1 transport
                    1 transport owned by the ANZAC lost in 42 Sea Zone
                Japanese win, taking 42 Sea Zone from Neutral with 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for ANZAC: 1 transport
            Battle in Hunan
                Japanese attack with 1 armour, 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Chinese defend with 1 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 armour, 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Hunan, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 infantry in Hunan, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Hunan
                Japanese win, taking Hunan from Chinese with 1 armour, 2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Chinese: 1 infantry
            Battle in Kwangtung
                Japanese attack with 2 armour, 4 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 2 infantry; UK_Pacific defend with 1 harbour
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 armour, 4 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers in Kwangtung, round 2 : 5/9 hits, 5.00 expected hits
                    UK_Pacific roll dice for 2 infantry in Kwangtung, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 armour owned by the Japanese and 2 infantry owned by the British lost in Kwangtung
                Japanese win, taking Kwangtung from UK_Pacific with 1 armour, 4 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 armour
                Casualties for British: 2 infantry
            Battle in Philippines
                Japanese attack with 2 fighters, 2 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                Americans defend with 1 airfield, 1 harbour and 2 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship in Philippines, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 fighters, 2 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Philippines, round 2 : 3/6 hits, 2.67 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 2 infantry in Philippines, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 2 infantry owned by the Americans lost in Philippines
                Japanese win, taking Philippines from Americans with 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Americans: 2 infantry
            Battle in Chahar
                Japanese attack with 1 bomber, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Chahar, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 infantry in Chahar, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Chahar, round 3 : 2/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 infantry in Chahar, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Chahar
                Japanese win, taking Chahar from Chinese with 1 bomber, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
            Battle in Anhwe
                Japanese attack with 1 artillery, 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery, 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Anhwe, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 infantry in Anhwe, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Anhwe
                Japanese win, taking Anhwe from Chinese with 1 artillery, 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
            Battle in Malaya
                Japanese attack with 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                ANZAC defend with 1 infantry; UK_Pacific defend with 1 harbour
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 cruiser in Malaya, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    UK_Pacific roll dice for 1 infantry in Malaya, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the ANZAC lost in Malaya
                Japanese win, taking Malaya from UK_Pacific with 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for ANZAC: 1 infantry
            Battle in 36 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 1 battleship, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 submarine and 3 transports
                British defend with 1 destroyer
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 submarine in 36 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser and 3 transports in 36 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/2 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 destroyer in 36 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the British lost in 36 Sea Zone
                Japanese win, taking 36 Sea Zone from Neutral with 1 battleship, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 submarine and 3 transports remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                Casualties for British: 1 destroyer

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            1 fighter moved from Hunan to Siam
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Hunan to Siam
            1 fighter moved from Hunan to Siam
            1 fighter moved from Malaya to 37 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Malaya to 37 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Malaya to Yunnan
            1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Kweichow to Yunnan
            1 armour moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Anhwe to Yunnan
            1 fighter moved from Anhwe to Yunnan
            1 fighter moved from Anhwe to Yunnan
            1 bomber moved from Chahar to Yunnan
            1 fighter moved from Philippines to 35 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Philippines to 35 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Philippines to 36 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Philippines to 36 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Kwangtung to Yunnan
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Kwangtung to Yunnan
            1 infantry moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
            1 artillery moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
            1 artillery moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan

Place Units - Japanese
            1 transport placed in 19 Sea Zone
            2 armour placed in Kiangsu
            2 armour and 1 artillery placed in Japan
            1 destroyer placed in 6 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Japanese
            Japanese collect 41 PUs; end with 41 PUs
            Objective Japanese 6 Home Islands: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 44 PUs

Chinese regular : -0.33
    Americans regular : 0.33
    Japanese regular : 1.00
    UK_Pacific regular : 1.00
    British regular : -0.33

Savegame

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m