• @Cmdr:

And why are they getting 4 infantry in E. USA and W. USA??? :P

To force the U.S. to negotiate with U.K., obviously.

I love Free for alls, My most favorite way to play A&A

5 countries, all territories with a name are neutrals with 2 inf. in each except capitols

Capitols are the islands of Britain, Japan, Madagascar, Cuba, and New Zealand.
    We play on my 40/41 8x4 board. Most fun I have ever had in a A&A game.
    We all roll a die, and Highest picks which capitol they want then next highest and so forth, then we roll again for turn order, Highest goes first and so on…

Last time my group got together, they didn’t even want to play the traditional way, went straight into Domination as we call it. Most fun it is

each player starts with $100 bid to spend on what ever units they want.
    each territory is worth $2 and Capitols are worth $15. Each country starts with 1BB, 2 transports, 3 Inf and a Tank. also Complex and AA gun. + their bid purchases

Each New Complex produces 5 units and Complexes are stackable, so u could have 2 or more factories in 1 territory with each complex producing up to 5 units.
    First turn, every ones starting cash is $80 and we use normal A&A rules and techs mostly.

• @Deaths:

I love Free for alls, My most favorite way to play A&A

5 countries, all territories with a name are neutrals with 2 inf. in each except capitols

Sounds fun - but when we’ve played it’s been hard to keep one guy from getting ganged up on.

Just remember, do u want to be the one getting ganged up on? Do u want some one else capturing that capitol?  Also use victory cities or an Economical victory condition, those to add ons usually keep from 1 guy getting ganged up on for to long.

• Sounds fun

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m