Issues with Field Marshal Games?

• Hey Guys!

I Will Never Grow Up Games should have some good news regarding FMG products and sales to release on Monday if all goes well.

Keeping our fingers crossed and I’ll update here as soon as things are final.

Regards,

James
    I Will Never Grow Up Games
    www.iwillnevergrowup.com

• '17 '16

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

Hey Guys!

I Will Never Grow Up Games should have some good news regarding FMG products and sales to release on Monday if all goes well.

IWNGU Games is buying-out FMG, their stock, their production sources and taking over their outstanding customer orders…

I called it here first without any insider information.

(at least that’s what I hope to hear).

• @Wolfshanze:

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

Hey Guys!

IWNGU Games is buying-out FMG, their stock, their production sources and taking over their outstanding customer orders…

If this is turns out to be the case, I’m placing an order IMMEDIATELY!!!

• @Wolfshanze:

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

Hey Guys!

Not going to say you’re right … but I’m not going to say you’re wrong either. ;)
    Monday/Tuesday should see an announcement.

• Maybe we can finally get those German Pieces :-D

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@Wolfshanze:

@Defcon5:

I ordered from FMG on October 12…and it’s now November 23 and NOTHING has arrived. They won’t respond to communications. They won’t send my order.

They have ads all over this site to draw people in, but they’re such a scuzzy company. I ordered items from them for a birthday gift for a kid who’s just getting into A&A. He would have loved the items I ordered for him. I’ve told him about what I ordered for him and he’s excited, but over two months wait time so far? That’s crap!

Ya… FMG… unfortunately your experience is not unique, but you bring up a good point about the large adds on this site… FMG doesn’t seem to ever talk to anybody, do they continue to pay this site for the adds? How important are the FMG adds to this site’s revenue to keep running? As this forum obviously is a cornerstone of support for the A&A community, to continue to display adds from a very bad company that seems to do more harm than good is… well… at least open to some kind of question/debate… “Official Gold Sponsor”?  I’d rather only see adds from HBG and IWNGU than any from FMG.

HBG has been offered the Gold Sponsorship and we accepted. We are working on banners as we speak.

• '17 '16

@coachofmany:

@Wolfshanze:

Ya… FMG… unfortunately your experience is not unique, but you bring up a good point about the large adds on this site… FMG doesn’t seem to ever talk to anybody, do they continue to pay this site for the adds? How important are the FMG adds to this site’s revenue to keep running? As this forum obviously is a cornerstone of support for the A&A community, to continue to display adds from a very bad company that seems to do more harm than good is… well… at least open to some kind of question/debate… “Official Gold Sponsor”?  I’d rather only see adds from HBG and IWNGU than any from FMG.

HBG has been offered the Gold Sponsorship and we accepted. We are working on banners as we speak.

Hooray… Gold Sponsor HBG adds!  Well done!  :-D

• HBG has been offered the Gold Sponsorship and we accepted. We are working on banners as we speak.

Awesome. Thank you HBG! I’ve always had great experiences buying from your site.

@Wolfshanze:

@coachofmany:

@Wolfshanze:

Ya… FMG… unfortunately your experience is not unique, but you bring up a good point about the large adds on this site… FMG doesn’t seem to ever talk to anybody, do they continue to pay this site for the adds? How important are the FMG adds to this site’s revenue to keep running? As this forum obviously is a cornerstone of support for the A&A community, to continue to display adds from a very bad company that seems to do more harm than good is… well… at least open to some kind of question/debate… “Official Gold Sponsor”?�  I’d rather only see adds from HBG and IWNGU than any from FMG.

Hooray… Gold Sponsor HBG adds!  Well done!  :-D

we have space holders for now, we are working on adds as we speak. Thanks for all of your support.

• '17 '16

@coachofmany:

we have space holders for now, we are working on adds as we speak. Thanks for all of your support.

Don’t forget large, full-motion-video adds with blaring music and “click here to minimize” button that constantly repositions the add to a different place on the screen when you try and click on it!    :wink:

@Wolfshanze:

@coachofmany:

Don’t forget large, full-motion-video adds with blaring music and “click here to minimize” button that constantly repositions the add to a different place on the screen when you try and click on it!    :wink:

No…. we will not be doing those!!!

• B barnee referenced this topic on

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m