• I am a professional gigolo

For $ 100 I’ll spank you

Yes sir, this is what I do for a living

My real name is Maria from Russia and I am one call away

• I’m a psychiatric pasient, or at least I should be, but I don’t use any medication atm, except for self medication, so I’m worried about my mental health for the future.

• i am a priest of lathander and i was friends with kelemvor  :wink:

• Student studying in French literature and Philosophy… no idea where or what I’m going to do. Trying to write a book, keeping an eye on the possibility of studying law, considering a career in sciences

uh :O :?

Robert

@Omega:

Student studying in French literature and Philosophy… no idea where or what I’m going to do. Trying to write a book, keeping an eye on the possibility of studying law, considering a career in sciences

uh :O :?

Robert

You can definitely teach if you get your Masters… But even I start to flip out when I think of my degree (Professional Writing) and I think I can use it in the “Business World”. If you truly love it then love it, cause someone needs to…

GG

• I’d rather have a career that leaves me frugal yet happy, than one that gives me abundance yet I abhor it.

1 lame karma for the truism!  :-D

• @Guerrilla:

Aw, boo.  That’s not even fair.  I know plenty…and am sure there is a vast majority…of people that would sell their dreams out for a buck.

@Jermofoot:

@Guerrilla:

Aw, boo.  That’s not even fair.  I know plenty…and am sure there is a vast majority…of people that would sell their dreams out for a buck.

Agreed. I have done that a little in the whole college experience. But I see that it isn’t worth it.

GG

• @Adlertag:

I am a professional gigolo

For $ 100 I’ll spank you

Yes sir, this is what I do for a living

My real name is Maria from Russia and I am one call away

Adlertag - Every time I read this it cracks me up. It is good to see someone who is not afraid to admit who they really are. :lol:

I guess AA is not the only thing you enjoy. :mrgreen:

You forgot to leeve your contact info for all those interested. 8-)

• OK, so you blew my cover. I am not Maria from Russia spanking people. In fact I am a proffessional hit-man. This was supposed to be a secret, but I cant fool you guys. Remember when Mladic was shot in Bosnia ? Yes, that was my job. And Achmedinjja in Iran ? That was me, too. Oluf Palme from Sweden ? I enjoyed that one. Actually that was a free ride. I shot people for a living. Its a dirty job, but I has to do it. Its kind of an obsession to me. Cleaning the failed states of scum. And I use A&A in my profession, to work out the odds of success. Like before I did the Palme job, I played A&A online against some swedish dudes, just to figure out how the swedish people think and react, and to learn about their strong skills, wich they dont have, and their soft spots, wich they have a lot of. Now I have finally come clean. This is my story.

• So basically your like Kelly Robinson from I spy?

He plays tennis, wears white clothes, then gets rid of enemies of the state?

I was going to join the CIA after high school even filled out the 100 or so pages of the application and mailed it in. Thats the closest i got to KR.

• LOL, fooled you again  :-D

I am just another hobo looking for change

• @Imperious:

I was going to join the CIA after high school even filled out the 100 or so pages of the application and mailed it in. Thats the closest i got to KR.

The thread ask what are your profession, not what are your wet dreams. But when that is said, I think they (the company) got more carefully to hire “your kind of people” after all the trouble they had with Henry Kissinger, if you get my drift.

• Thats what I like about this site. You guys know how to party. :-D

The closest I ever came to being a spy was when I was on the road touring in my rock band and I had to sneek out of this lady’s house when her hubby got home when she failed to tell me she was married. That was a real close call, even 007 would have been worried because he was a kick boxing champion she told me as I was scrambling. :lol: :-D

Me and the buds have a AA50 game scheduled for tomorrow, should be good.

@Panzer:

Thats what I like about this site. You guys know how to party. :-D

“Some” of us do. “Others” realize the importance of honest hard work and that some paperwork has to be done.

GG

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m