Printable A&A 1942 classic/first edition

• Hi!

I’m new here and would like some help. I have A&A 1942 second edition, but I prefer the first edition map. (I’ve been playing online through gamesbyemail.com)

I haven’t found a printable map yet of the first edition, can someone post me a link or two? It would be great if it was divided in to parts the can be printed on A4 paper and then put together.

Thank you!

• You can find a large version of the 1942 1st edition map in the Other Axis & Allies Variants forum. Check out the stickied thread titled IL’s map files thread:. I would just post a link to it, but I don’t have permission to post links here.

• '17 '16

@serulf:

It would be great if it was divided in to parts the can be printed on A4 paper and then put together.

I’d highly recommend looking into a vinyl or other material that will stand up to wear and tear… portability isn’t hard at all… I have a pretty large vinyl map print of both 1941 and 1942, and I just keep them rolled up in map tubes for storage/portability.

• Print on the new standard: Showfloor, which is a printable floor material that stays flat. its awesome

• Thank you all for your help!

• Serulf, I replied to your PM, but I don’t see my message in the outbox. Did you get my reply?

• '17 '16

@Mr_Tricorder:

Serulf, I replied to your PM, but I don’t see my message in the outbox. Did you get my reply?

PM’s don’t auto-save… if you just PM someone and hit send, there’s no trace of it on your end… it went out, but it ONLY saves in your outbox if you check the “plz save this to my outbox” option in your send message screen.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m