Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Global 1939 Game @ FMGC 2013

• AXIS

Germany: Gargantua
    Japan: Enigmatic_Decay
    Italy: Surprise attack
    Axis Minors: Vance

ALLIES

U.S.A.: Twisted Aries
    UK: Field Marshall Games
    Canada: Young Grasshopper
    ANZAC: Gliven
    British India: Pasalades
    South Africa: __________
    Soviet Union: Axisplaya
    China: Clyde85
    France: __________

• Wait what?  When did I say I was getting involved?  lol.

• @Rorschach:

Wait what?  When did I say I was getting involved?  lol.

I throw you in because I wanted you on my side, but if you can’t play, I’ll just remove your name. Same deal with Twisted Aries, and Field Marshal Games, I know you’re busy all weekend, but I guess I’m hoping you guys will step up and help me rid the world of evil. 😊

• Unfortunately on a gaming weekend like that I personally want to play as many different games as possible, with what time I have available between working the event.

Because of that I can’t commit to something as large as Global 1939 (or G40), sorry.

• @Rorschach:

Unfortunately on a gaming weekend like that I personally want to play as many different games as possible, with what time I have available between working the event.

Because of that I can’t commit to something as large as Global 1939 (or G40), sorry.

No Problem, If I can’t get a game or two of ROE in because of this, I may back out as well.

• 2019 Sponsor 2018 2017 2016 '12

Looks like you have me already playing the US.  You can leave me as in for now, but with the length of the game, I may have to ask you to take my turn from time to time.  The reason being is, I will have to leave quite often as I am involved in the planning of FMGC and I am also a marshal.  I would also like to play some ROE and many other games next year as well.

Ken (aka. TwistedAries)

• @IWillNeverGrowUp:

Looks like you have me already playing the US.  You can leave me as in for now, but with the length of the game, I may have to ask you to take my turn from time to time.  The reason being is, I will have to leave quite often as I am involved in the planning of FMGC and I am also a marshal.  I would also like to play some ROE and many other games next year as well.Â

Ken (aka. TwistedAries)

Good enough, and for the record, I agree that this Global 1939 game must contain breaks to play other games.

• 2019 Sponsor 2018 2017 2016 '12

If it’s anything like the first FMGC we played, this game will last 2 days!  LOL!  Actually I think we gave up because we were running out of time…LOL!

Still, it was EPIC!

• '10

I am in!!  As long as I can take a break for some ROE here and there….

• @FieldMarshalGames:

I am in!!  As long as I can take a break for some ROE here and there….

Exellent!

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m