Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

What is making Alpha 2+ unbalanced?

• The Allies won the first one yesterday and the Axis won the second one
      I’m looking forward to the ALPHA+3 version and the preliminary 10 or so test games to see how it will all pan out
      I think it will make  the  opening offensive movements still the same  with some conditions that if they are meet then you can do a specific attacks if not then that strat. is no longer an option and you have to go with a different plan …… It looks good from here

• The Allies won last nite ALPHA+2, last week the Axis won ALPHA+2
      To tired last week to stay focused    up at 5 work at 6 home at 5 game at 7 dog tired by midnite  but this weekend I was able to get a cat nap in and lots of strong coffee

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m