• So a friend and I have been playing ever since the 2nd edition. Once NO’s were introduced we ignored them and just played the game regularly (we never use bids since we often invite others with little experience). Is there even a way to play global without NO’s? Seems to me that the USA player will be at a extreme disadvantage without its declaration of war income. I realize that we could use a house rule for this but is there any options in the rule set to go no NO’s? I ordered both games but have yet to receive them and our first game will be this weekend. Any input would be appreciated.

• Official Q&A

NOs are not optional.  Your only alternative is house rules.

Enjoy the games!

• I was afraid of that. But hey its a new ballgame here so who am I to complain? I keep hearing about some kind of toranto raid what are people talking about? I have searched the forums but I come up with nothing relative. I realize it may be rehashing an old point but we (my gaming group) are curious.

• Taranto Raid” refers to the November 1940 assault by the United Kingdom on the Italian navy, docked at Taranto.

It’s often used on this forum to describe a first-turn attack by the UK on Italy’s Mediterranean fleet.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m