Bob_A_Mickelson's AAG40 National Production/Objectives and Setup Charts

• Just ran into this detail in game.

Japan collects the 10 IPC NO as long as not at war with USA, has not invaded FIC, and has not made an unprovoked attack on UK/ANZ

In our game, Germany took England G3.  Because this attack was imminent (12 G transports), UK and ANZ declared war on Japan during round 2 to grab NO money.  Then on J3 when Japan attacked UK, I was thinking the NO was gone, but it’s not gone yet because the 3 conditions are met.

The NO on your chart (I think I printed my chart from this source - not entirely sure!) says “…cannot declare war on UK/ANZ” but this is misleading, because J can declare war on UK/ANZ if UK/ANZ declared on J first, and still collect the NO.  I think it would be a major improvement if you edited the wording to include “unprovoked” or something to that same effect.

• Customizer

I do not recall releasing a chart which has the Alpha changed NOs. My chart does not include the +10 NO for japan not at war ect. Perhaps someone else modified my chart to add that NO. I do plan on creating an updated chart when Larry releases his official/final changes. Until then any chart other than the one listed in the link above was not sanctioned by me.

Hope that helps.

• OK, yeah it must have been from somewhere else.

• How can I make these?  Like with cardboard and stuff

• Get them printed them laminated.

• Great Job!!!

• Bob,

After a year of change, Larry has placed a bookend on the Alpha project and the Alpha +3 rule set will become the 2nd edition for the game.  I list this post at Larry’s site for your reading:

@Larry:

cond1024
    I hear ya Questioneer! Everyday I come to this site hoping to hear from Larry or see a final version, but everyday I am disappointed when all I see is more blah blah crap on the alpha 3 thread.

I’m sorry folks… It seems that I may have left some unfinished business out there for some of you.
    Things were pretty clear to me… On November 3 this Alpha effort was to be wrapped up, and so it was.
    The Alpha 3 as officially posted is pretty much where this game is  http://www.harrisgamedesign.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=6149.  Now I’m working on getting a new set of rules published for the 2nd editions of AAPac40 and AAEur40.   When I have some new information or something I think you should know – I’ll let you know.

If you have a question or two or something you’d like to talk about let me know…

Larry

I look forward to the updates of your top flight Setup Charts.

Thanks for your efforts.

• Sponsor

These charts are to good to let them die so easily, so I’m bringing this thread back in the hopes that Bob will update them. If he can,t be bothered, then I would be willing to tackle the project.

• Any word yet on updated 2nd ed. setup charts?

• Sponsor

Bob has told me that he’s too busy to update his creation, and he has denied me permission to do it… so I it looks like these charts will remain obsolete.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m