• 2007 AAR League

Yea … the AI on the old computer game was not good at all

• I’d be just happy with Email or playing over the internet like Zone.com had set up with the old game.

• Check out the Online Games area of this site.

We have about 20 or more games in progress right now.
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?board=52.0

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?board=40.0

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@ToySoldier:

I’d be just happy with Email or playing over the internet like Zone.com had set up with the old game.

And I’ll be more then happy to be your first victim.  I get beat up by all the boys here.  :)

• I’ve followed a few of your posts here Jen… I think your setting me up in a trap… but I’ll take the bait. I went to DAAK but it’s a little confusing… what is the first step? I’m new to this “revised” game… are there house rules on this board?

Maybe I’m just being a little lazy and not looking into it deep enough.

I miss the ol’ go to Zone.com… play the PC game and post your win on Spring1942.com

• I’ve followed a few of your posts here Jen… I think your setting me up in a trap…

She has her wiles, eh? If by following “a few of your posts” you mean “sexy avatar” then  :wink:

• 2007 AAR League

yes switch i love it, i also use the actual board, my table is crates and plywood, but i love the paint idea maybe the next house we’ll have to consider that. it was a little wierd the last month or so with no board set up, but now i got a game and ready to go. i haven’t played a game with the guys in months i’m really ready for that. i don’t like this computer thing so i’ll always use the board the computer just gets me opponets, and intro. to some new strats. thanks

• @trihero:

I’ve followed a few of your posts here Jen… I think your setting me up in a trap…

She has her wiles, eh? If by following “a few of your posts” you mean “sexy avatar” then  :wink:

Yea that did sound like a creepy stalking type of post <lol>. Actually I surf about reading various posts from users without posting myself. It will be a few months before I become comfortable forming opinions on strat. Her Avatar is interesting. I like the portrait of myself in my avatar… this is like me when I go to Walmart and stuff</lol>

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

If you go to DAAK and hit the british flag it’ll change to English.  From there you have to create an account and then click on start a game.

The only rules that are “house” rules would be that we use LHTR which you can download from DAAK or AAMC and review if you want.

• @Jennifer:

If you go to DAAK and hit the british flag it’ll change to English.  From there you have to create an account and then click on start a game.
    The only rules that are “house” rules would be that we use LHTR which you can download from DAAK or AAMC and review if you want.Â

Ok once I get my 3rd game in the mail I’ll play ya. I consolidated 2 games into one for enough playing pieces. Our private little tournament is currently using that board for the near future. Annoying having to always convert figure pieces into chips… especially now that I have my “super sized” board to play on. Give me a week or so.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m