Which event would most likely top off an annoying game?

In which case you would be a seriously irresponsible parent :wink:

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

I don’t think you understand. You CANNOT stop a child from screwing up your day if they get it in their mind they are going too. Trust me, I have an 18-month old, he’ll get into anything, I don’t care if you staple gunned it to the clouds over head, he’ll figure out a way to get into it!

I’m referring to thet starving Dog and the Daughter that needs parental encouragement :wink:

@APolaris:

Geez, I guess nobody ever gets into any of these situations

Oh, I’m not a parent GG… actually I’m 21 and going to college

neither am I(15)… Must have to be a really good game to get that bad :lol:

• Wow… somebody else voted that I’m not an idiot.

Thank you, Jenn :D

Well, the dog is just a last resort source of sustenance anyway, and the daughter I suppose has a point….she should have been included in the game so she wouldn’t want to go to the event either!

• If the daughter had any sense, she’d set the house on fire; that has a better chance of getting you people away from the board than anything else. Unless, of course, you decide that the battle for Okinawa is more important than surviving, which I suppose I can sympathize with…

• Just in case you were wondering I voted for the kitten… it proves that even a pussy can win a fight :)

Kitty’s are cute.

As for the battle of Okinawa…can’t really say anything for that…however there was a battle for the Phillipines that went on for two days back in High School…why we were so determined to own that plot of land, I’ll never know…all I know is we both dumped way too many resources into it to make it worth while.

• you forgot an option
    “losing”

Losing isnt an option.

• @Jennifer:

Losing isnt an option.

Ha

true, but it is the worst way (IMO) to end an annoying game.

• I suppose I have to back you up on that one, CC; far better that a cat destroys the game, and nobody wins, than to lose.

I don’t loose, I get recruited (forcefully) by the other side.

Actually, to tell the truth, I prefer to loose a game - provided the winner tells me what I did wrong or what they did more right then I did.

@Jennifer:

I don’t loose, I get recruited (forcefully) by the other side.

Actually, to tell the truth, I prefer to loose a game - provided the winner tells me what I did wrong or what they did more right then I did.

depends on how much of a sportsman is your opponent :wink:

I’ve found that a little flirting can extinguish most opponent’s desire for ultimate and total destruction. wink

• I’ve found that a little flirting can extinguish most opponent’s desire for ultimate and total destruction. wink

And I used to wonder why most women are quite good at Diplomacy… :-? ;)

although then you wonder how Queen Victoria in her haggardish state could… oh nevermind :wink: … and plz don’t write me no ugly letter…

• Ever seen “Mrs. Brown”? :)

Women cheat, Wargame…I’m not even close to the top 15% of brains that play this game and look at this board, but I bet IRL I could cheat well enough to beat them sometimes. smile (Of course, it really hurts my game when my stupid mistakes arn’t caught and pounced on, HARD!)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m