XDAP-03: Dairyqryn VS Unterhund 505/47

• TripleA

Either way I am in your head clouding your decisions.

• TripleA

There are a lot of subtleties to France that most players like yourself do not appreciate.

I do appreciate the few units that France gets. Just there are no right or wrong decisions with some of the units, just likelihoods of scenarios and probability of dice rolls. As long as you make a non dominated decision you are doing fine.

• Customizer

i have not said anything yet

but i will say 1 single thing

whoever plays Anzac, should also play France

any other way does not make much sense

• 2007 AAR League

@Veqryn:

i have not said anything yet

but i will say 1 single thing

whoever plays Anzac, should also play France

any other way does not make much sense

We divided our game into theaters. I took the Atlantic and my partner took the Pacific minus UKP. It’s not any slower than if we had split them any other way since we would still have to coordinate before we made our moves, anyway. The Axis can be divided so that coordination can be almost eliminated while the Allies can’t. They will always be slower because of that. Your partner clearly has trouble understanding that concept.

For the record, I deferred France to my partner last game. And I will again once Sea Lion is no longer a threat. After that, I’ll PM him with any important instructions to move the game along. But, if your partner insists on trolling us every turn, then I’m going to do everything I can to piss him off.

• 2007 AAR League

@Cow:

If you play, I won’t post chatter. I will just post and watch the posts that come.

You’re full of shit. If you go back and look, I posted the same day that each of my turns came up and yet you still can’t shut up.

Furthermore, your partner took over a day to post Italy, but there was nary a peep out of you for him to move faster. 6 hours after my turns start and you’re already opening your mouth.

@Cow:

Yeah I am accusing you of stalling. So what do you do? Use it as an excuse to stall more. You are intentionally stalling.

You are intentionally abusing the system. You obviously don’t want to play. I don’t know why you are wasting my time.

I’m wasting your time because you’re an annoying troll and I find it emotionally rewarding to fuck with you. I warned you. See you in 48 hours. And when I tell you to suck it, I mean that in the nicest possible way.

• TripleA

you mad. I am in your head.

• Customizer

ok, can everyone stop it now?

this is childish

can we all just agree to post as quickly as we can  (ideally an average of under 24 hours after your turn comes up [average means sometimes less, sometimes more])

and then we can all just avoid pissing each other off

and get back to playing the game

• TripleA

ok I will stop.

• Founder TripleA Admin

Today should be exempted as it is a US holiday and I believe at least 2, if not more, of the 4 of us are in the US.

• 2007 AAR League

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.5

Game History

Round :1

Combat Move - French
                1 infantry moved from Tunisia to Libya
                      French take Libya from Italians

Combat - French

Non Combat Move - French
                1 infantry moved from Morocco to Algeria
                1 fighter and 2 infantry moved from United Kingdom to Scotland
                1 destroyer moved from 72 Sea Zone to 80 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from French West Africa to French Central Africa

Turn Complete - French

Territory Summary for French :

Scotland : 1 flag, 1 fighter and 2 infantry
        Normandy Bordeaux : 1 flag, 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 infantry
        French Central Africa : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        Algeria : 1 flag, 2 infantry
        Libya : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        80 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 destroyer

Production/PUs Summary :

Germans : 42 / 70
        Russians : 37 / 37
        Japanese : 39 / 45
        Americans : 50 / 70
        Chinese : 10 / 16
        British : 28 / 36
        UK_Pacific : 10 / 12
        Italians : 12 / 17
        ANZAC : 10 / 22
        French : 10 / 0
        Dutch : 11 / 0
        Mongolians : 0 / 0
        Neutral_Axis : 2 / 0
        Neutral_Allies : 4 / 0
        Neutral_True : 18 / 0

• 2007 AAR League

The unfortunate reality is that the cost of doing business requires me to affect 2 other players just to get to the one I want and that isn’t how I roll. It goes against my policy of not messing with anyone who doesn’t mess with me. I won’t slow play anymore even if Cow returns to his ways.

• '12

Cow only has one way, its called “i’m in yo head beyatch!”  :lol:

• '12

Beware the cow!  :-P

• 2007 AAR League

Being that I’m a submarine and cows can’t swim, I think I’m safe. Even if they could, I stocked up on anti-cow torpedoes.  :wink:

@Boldfresh:

Cow only has one way, its called “i’m in yo head beyatch!”  :lol:

Yeah, he is deluded in that respect. There is no shame in that man. He’s like a fly you can’t swat. You’d think I would try to play as fast as I could to quickly escape his relentless blathering.

• Customizer

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.5

Game History

Round :2

Politics - Germans
                Germans takes Political Action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Germans and Russians from Neutrality to War
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and British from Neutrality to Allied
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and UK_Pacific from Neutrality to Allied
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and ANZAC from Neutrality to Allied
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and French from Neutrality to Allied
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and Neutral_Allies from Neutrality to Friendly_Neutral
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and Neutral_Axis from Neutrality to Unfriendly_Neutral
                Germans takes Political Action: Political Action Germans To War With Chinese
                    Germans succeeds on action: Political Action Germans To War With Chinese: Changing Relationship for Germans and Chinese from Neutrality to War
                Trigger Russians Allied Americans 1: Changing Relationship for Russians and Americans from Neutrality to Allied

Purchase Units - Germans
                Germans buy 6 armour, 1 destroyer, 1 infantry, 4 mech_infantrys and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Germans
                2 artilleries and 1 infantry moved from France to Western Germany
                1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from France to Normandy Bordeaux
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Holland Belgium to Normandy Bordeaux
                1 submarine moved from 112 Sea Zone to 125 Sea Zone
                1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 transport moved from 112 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Holland Belgium to 113 Sea Zone
                2 bombers moved from Holland Belgium to Greece
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Southern Italy to Greece
                1 fighter moved from Northern Italy to Alexandria
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Western Germany to Greece
                4 infantry moved from Bulgaria to Greece
                1 infantry moved from Bulgaria to Romania
                1 infantry moved from Poland to Eastern Poland
                      Germans take Eastern Poland from Russians
                1 infantry moved from Poland to Baltic States
                      Germans take Baltic States from Russians
                2 infantry moved from Norway to Finland
                1 infantry moved from Finland to Karelia
                      Germans take Karelia from Russians
                5 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from France to Germany
                2 mech_infantrys moved from Southern France to Yugoslavia
                1 armour moved from France to Germany
                1 armour moved from Yugoslavia to Greece
                2 armour, 2 artilleries and 6 infantry moved from Yugoslavia to Romania

Combat - Germans
                Battle in Normandy Bordeaux
                    Germans attack with 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                    French defend with 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 infantry
                        Germans roll dice for 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Normandy Bordeaux, round 1 :  3/5 hits
                        French roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 1 :  1/2 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the French , 1 infantry owned by the Germans and 1 artillery owned by the French lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                    Germans win, taking Normandy Bordeaux from French with 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                    Casualties for French: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                Battle in 113 Sea Zone
                    Germans attack with 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 tactical_bomber and 1 transport
                    Russians defend with 1 cruiser
                        Germans roll dice for 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 tactical_bomber and 1 transport in 113 Sea Zone, round 1 :  2/4 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 1 cruiser in 113 Sea Zone, round 1 :  0/1 hits
                        1 cruiser owned by the Russians lost in 113 Sea Zone
                    Germans win with 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 tactical_bomber and 1 transport remaining. Battle score for attacker is 12
                    Casualties for Russians: 1 cruiser
                Battle in Greece
                    Germans attack with 1 armour, 2 bombers, 1 fighter, 4 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                    Neutral_Allies defend with 4 infantry
                        Germans roll dice for 1 armour, 2 bombers, 1 fighter, 4 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Greece, round 1 :  3/10 hits
                        Neutral_Allies roll dice for 4 infantry in Greece, round 1 :  1/4 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Germans and 3 infantry owned by the Neutral_Allies lost in Greece
                        Germans roll dice for 1 armour, 2 bombers, 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Greece, round 2 :  4/9 hits
                        Neutral_Allies roll dice for 1 infantry in Greece, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Neutral_Allies lost in Greece
                    Germans win, taking Greece from Neutral_Allies with 1 armour, 2 bombers, 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 9
                    Casualties for Neutral_Allies: 4 infantry
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Germans
                1 tactical_bomber moved from Greece to Alexandria
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Normandy Bordeaux to Western Germany
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 113 Sea Zone to Western Germany
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Greece to Southern Italy
                2 bombers moved from Greece to Southern Italy
                1 aaGun moved from Holland Belgium to France
                2 aaGuns moved from Holland Belgium to Western Germany

Place Units - Germans
                1 destroyer and 1 transport placed in 113 Sea Zone
                1 infantry placed in Western Germany
                6 armour and 4 mech_infantrys placed in Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
                Germans collect 49 PUs; end with 49 PUs total
                Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 54 PUs

Territory Summary for Germans :

Alexandria : 1 flag, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber
        Normandy Bordeaux : 1 flag, 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 infantry
        Southern France : 1 flag, 1 factory_minor and 1 harbour
        France : 1 flag, 1 aaGun, 1 airfield and 1 factory_minor
        Western Germany : 1 flag, 2 aaGuns, 1 airfield, 2 artilleries, 1 factory_major, 2 fighters, 1 harbour, 2 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
        Romania : 1 flag, 2 armour, 2 artilleries and 7 infantry
        Poland : 1 flag, 3 aaGuns, 3 artilleries and 14 infantry
        Germany : 1 flag, 12 armour, 1 factory_major and 5 mech_infantrys
        Southern Italy : 1 flag, 2 bombers, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber
        Karelia : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        Baltic States : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        Eastern Poland : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        125 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 submarine
        113 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 2 destroyers and 2 transports
        Bulgaria : 1 flag
        Greece : 1 flag, 1 armour and 3 infantry
        Yugoslavia : 1 flag, 2 mech_infantrys
        Finland : 1 flag, 8 infantry

Production/PUs Summary :

Germans : 49 / 54
        Russians : 34 / 37
        Japanese : 39 / 45
        Americans : 50 / 70
        Chinese : 10 / 16
        British : 28 / 36
        UK_Pacific : 10 / 12
        Italians : 12 / 17
        ANZAC : 10 / 25
        French : 8 / 0
        Dutch : 11 / 0
        Mongolians : 0 / 0
        Neutral_Axis : 2 / 0
        Neutral_Allies : 2 / 0
        Neutral_True : 18 / 0

Dice Statistics:

Total
                1 was rolled 3 times
                2 was rolled 7 times
                3 was rolled 7 times
                4 was rolled 5 times
                5 was rolled 6 times
                6 was rolled 8 times
            Average roll : 3.778
            Median : 4.000
            Variance : 0.457
            Standard Deviation : 0.676
            Total rolls : 36

Neutral_Allies Combat
                2 was rolled 1 times
                3 was rolled 1 times
                4 was rolled 1 times
                5 was rolled 2 times
            Average roll : 3.800
            Variance : 1.750
            Standard Deviation : 1.323
            Total rolls : 5

Germans Combat
                1 was rolled 2 times
                2 was rolled 6 times
                3 was rolled 5 times
                4 was rolled 4 times
                5 was rolled 3 times
                6 was rolled 8 times
            Average roll : 3.857
            Variance : 0.963
            Standard Deviation : 0.981
            Total rolls : 28

French Combat
                1 was rolled 1 times
                3 was rolled 1 times
            Average roll : 2.000
            Median : 2.000
            Variance : 2.000
            Standard Deviation : 1.414
            Total rolls : 2

Russians Combat
                5 was rolled 1 times
            Average roll : 5.000
            Median : 5.000
            Variance : ?
            Standard Deviation : ?
            Total rolls : 1

• TripleA

wut is this? the french units are in different spots lol

• TripleA

I take it you qeued up your turn assuming what france would do. edited the french units into their spots.

• TripleA

oh this was done before anzac went too.

• TripleA

dang veqryn you really plan in advance lol.

Anyway here adjusted anzac. I was thinking about possible buys and I noticed something was wrong with anzac lol.

• Customizer

woops sorry,

the anzac and french turns didn’t change my moves, so i went with my planned turn,
    but forgot to use the latest file

thx for editing

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m