• Nice lookin stuff Mr. Johnson!

• '14 '13

Amazing pieces, lots of ideas from just this one thread. You are truly talented.

• Well since this old thread got accidently bumped, i might aswell share some new pics.

I tried to do some roundels. I still dont have desided if i will do roundels on all units…

]

Russian fleet. The 2 carriers are “Project 72” and “Kosrtomitinova”.

Russian tanks from 1941 and 1942.

• Nice work Swedo!

Mr.Goose approves.jpg

• '18 '17 '16

swedo, your accuracy is astonishes me again and again! Very nice work!

Concerning the roundels: when I painted my pieces, I decided to skip the roundels. While they look very nice piece by piece, it’s too much work and after all: a lot of infanterie units in a crowd may look a little bit gaudy. However, painted roundels may have an advantage for newbies (obvious differences…).

• Customizer

Swedo!  These are fantastic!  Steady hand steady hand…

• Thank you, im not happy with the US star, i hate doing stars, they always look crooked. Tobad my russian carriers will probably never see action :(

• @Swedo:

Thank you, im not happy with the US star, i hate doing stars, they always look crooked. Tobad my russian carriers will probably never see action :(

You could just houserule a Russian carrier starting in the Baltic- hey, it is your house, your rules!

• @BJCard:

@Swedo:

Thank you, im not happy with the US star, i hate doing stars, they always look crooked. Tobad my russian carriers will probably never see action :(

You could just houserule a Russian carrier starting in the Baltic- hey, it is your house, your rules!

Awesome!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m