• @Gargantua:

We’ll see who else is interested, and go from there.  In Can, I get hit with Taxes too.  It’s possible I could get my dad to bring them up (He visits the U.S. all the time) but we’ll just cross that bridge when we get there.

Well sadly someone snagged them up already and now waiting to find out how he wants me to ship them so can invoice him.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

How SAD! Lol.

Glad you made the sale.

• @Scarapis:

$25.00 Fortress America

What’s the condition of that one?

• @Hobbes:

@Scarapis:

$25.00 Fortress America

What’s the condition of that one?

Well as I always say a pictures worth a thousand words.

the pieces in the plastic bag are extra pieces.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

The rulebook has a BENT CORNER!

OMF-GOODNESS! UNACCEPTABLE!

lol…  In all seriousness, that’s in Excellent condition.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

Hey Scar, if you end up going to Pacificon this Saturday, bring Fortress and I’ll take it from you…unless Hobbes wants it.

• @hkytown1:

Hey Scar, if you end up going to Pacificon this Saturday, bring Fortress and I’ll take it from you…unless Hobbes wants it.

Sadly I will be unable to make it, that and spending $35 to get in for one day is pricey for me  :-P

• @hkytown1:

Take it. I live in Europe so the shipping wouldn’t be worth it and I think I’ll just buy the new 2012 edition.

Unless…  Scarabis, do you live near San Francisco by any chance?

• @Hobbes:

@hkytown1:

Take it. I live in Europe so the shipping wouldn’t be worth it and I think I’ll just buy the new 2012 edition. Â

Unless…  Scarabis, do you live near San Francisco by any chance?

I’m in Stockton, Ca. about 90 miles east of San Francisco.

• @Scarapis:

@Hobbes:

@hkytown1:

Take it. I live in Europe so the shipping wouldn’t be worth it and I think I’ll just buy the new 2012 edition. �

Unless…�  Scarabis, do you live near San Francisco by any chance?

I’m in Stockton, Ca. about 90 miles east of San Francisco.

Actually, I think I’ve been there. I’ve lived in Patterson about 20 years ago :)

Hm. Well, I was thinking of seeing if my cousin studying could bring it back but I just realized the size of the box and I doubt that she’d have the space. Thanks anyway :)

• Will let whats left go for $80 shipped in the US, $90 shipped out of US.

• Black Friday Sale any 3 lots for $10 plus S&H.

• Still have all of these lots available in the pictures still, if want all make me an offer.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m