• Founder TripleA Admin

Sorry, I don’t think the A&A CD-ROM idea is possible. Its a good idea but it can’t be done by anybody except those who wrote the game.

If you want to play the CD-ROM with others online, then you’ll probably have to stick with using the MSN Gaming Zone http://www.zone.com

[ This Message was edited by: djensen on 2002-04-17 17:23 ]

• Thank you for the Info.

• The chatroom with the dice roller would be sweet.

• Founder TripleA Admin

Another idea I just had is unique anonymous posting identifiers like Anonymous001, etc.

So you can sign up for an anonymous account without an email address but if you forget you password you are out of luck.

• I like the chat room idea… for tips or something. And then you could have another one for games, that would have the dice roller in it. So it’d be similar to e-mail games, except it’s in real time.

I also wouldn’t object to a little better layout for the site. Maybe having all the information in a frame or something. Or maybe having a table format… by that I mean, having the logo in the top left, then the current loaded page to the right of that. That, total, would maybe be two inches. Then under the picture, you have all the different links, all organized with headers and such, and in the main section, you have the actual page. (For a visual aspect look at yofartnut.com… no, not trying to spam, just an example.)

And, I’m sorry, but I cannot stand the message board font. It’s so huge! You’ll notice I use html to get mine smaller.

As for the reference map, just make it 8X11… the size of a piece of paper, no one could play on it, but it’d be there for reference, and could print out in one shot.

I spose that’s all… I’m new to the forums, but I’ll try to be more active, so my suggestions seem more legit.

• To make the text size smaller, go to View-Textsize-Small in the explorer window.

• Chat room is a swell idea, but the hard part is finding enough people to be on at any one time. I guess using the forum in conjunction with the chat would help solve problem by arranging set times and dates when the chats would take place. Die roller… all good ideas :smile:

• On 2002-05-19 23:14, TG Moses VI wrote:

If I were a younger man, I would write a history of human stupidity; and I would lie down on my back with my history for a pillow; and I would make a statue of myself, lying on my back, grinning horribly, thumbing my nose at You Know Who. - Bokonon

Who is dis Boko Onon dude?
    –-------------------------------------------------------------
    “I love you. You love me.” - Name that stinkin’ perv dinosaur. I don’t know him. Therefore, I won’t let my kids watch and be brainwashed into thinkin’and spoutin’ his diver/perver-sity drivel. - Xi(Oops! which personality was that? ME! Me, who? IS THERE SOME KINDA ECHO IN HERE? Cut that out and answer my question! WHAT QUESTION AND WHAT ARE YOU GETTING EXCITED ABOUT? I asked which of my multiple personalities typed that Neo-Nazi hate endpost. …Well! WELL WHAT? I asked a question. NO, YOU DIDN’T. YOU STATED THAT YOU ASKED. THAT’S NOT ASKING. Oh, okay. Which of my MPs typed that endpost?.. Well? Answer me!..
    I WON’T ANSWER BECAUSE
    1)I DIDN’T POST IT AND
    2)YOU DON’T HAVE ANY OTHER PERSONALITIES YOU’RE JUST MULTIPLE PERSONALITY PARANOID.
    …Aaaaaaaaaarrrgh!

• Oh, well Bokonon is a religious man who wrote the 14 (or was it the 15? Can’t seem to remember) Books of Bokonon.

In it, he says,

“Nothing in this book is true. Live by the foma* that makes you brave and kind and healthy and happy.” - The Books of Bokonon. 1:5

• = Harmless untruths

• Xi, one quick thing.

How come your above quote is so long? It seems for me that I’m squeezing every last max character to try and fit in my quotes.

• He Manuelly types it in :smile:

• Ah, I see. :smile: Well I would too, but I’m too lazy… Zzzzzz

• Y is correctamundo. I have lots of time on my hands/brain/butt.–---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Did you hear the one about the two Soviet generals who met in a small restaurant on a little side street in Paris after WWIII (YES, you read it right!). One general asks “So, who won the air war?” - Xi

[ This Message was edited by: Xi on 2002-06-13 10:15 ]

• TGM VI,
    Thanks for the Boko Ono update. Any relation to Yoko?
    –---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHA! -Xi

• Nah, Bokon is from San Lorenzo, which I think is an island in South America. :smile:

(This one’s for Xi)
    –---------
    To whome is may cocern: These people around you are almost all of the survivors on San Lorenzo of the winds that followed the freezing of the sea. These people made a captive of the spurious holy man named Bokonon. They brought him here, placed him at their center, and commanded him to tell them exactly what God Almighty was up to and what they should now do. Bokonon told them that God was surely trying to kill them, possible because He was through with them, and that they should have good manners to die. This, as you can see, they did."

• Signed Bokonon

• Doh, wrong topic :sad:

“History is just a set of lies agreed upon”

• Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte
      “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by. And that has made all the difference” - Robert Frost
      “Only the dead will see the end of war”
      <

[ This Message was edited by: Yanny on 2002-06-03 16:41 ]

• TGM VI,
    Thanx.
    –---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A short one! - Xi

• Sure, No Problem :smile:

• '19 Moderator

I don’t know if this was suggested but could we get a forum for games like posting PBEM game turns or finding games/tornaments.

• A game forum to report turns and updates would be nice since it wouldn’t get cluttered under General Discussion

Finding games/tornaments can be done through the Find Players section under Events.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m