• Doh, wrong topic :sad:

“History is just a set of lies agreed upon”

• Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte
      “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by. And that has made all the difference” - Robert Frost
      “Only the dead will see the end of war”
      <

[ This Message was edited by: Yanny on 2002-06-03 16:41 ]

• TGM VI,
    Thanx.
    –---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A short one! - Xi

• Sure, No Problem :smile:

• '19 Moderator

I don’t know if this was suggested but could we get a forum for games like posting PBEM game turns or finding games/tornaments.

• A game forum to report turns and updates would be nice since it wouldn’t get cluttered under General Discussion

Finding games/tornaments can be done through the Find Players section under Events.

• '19 Moderator

Yeah, I supose that is true. The game posting forum would be nice though.

• Hey, if we’re already vouching for a War Forum, it wouldn’t hurt much to also ask for a Game Forum. I think it would be a great way of sectionalizing things and “cleaning up” the forums.

• Yanny.
    Sorry! I won’t do it anymore.
    I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic.
    –-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oops! There goes my OC again. - Xi

• Actually Xi, I ment to say something but clicked on the wrong topic. So I editted my post a replaced it with “Doh… wrong topic!”

• Since when haven’t we posted off topic before?

• On 2002-04-30 10:30, djensen wrote:
    Another idea I just had is unique anonymous posting identifiers like Anonymous001, etc.

So you can sign up for an anonymous account without an email address but if you forget you password you are out of luck.

I like dj’s idea. I think I suggested this in another string. He did mention it first.
    –-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “Afiance!” - Correct that misquote, identify the TV show it is from, and name the actor/actress(the character is too easily identified).

• I’m not exactly who this would work, as naming Annoymous posters sort of contradicts the menaing of it…

• Founder TripleA Admin

I guess you’re right.

• Ha, haven’t seen you around for a whie. :wink:
    5 more post and you’ll crack 100!

• Founder TripleA Admin

Just because I run the website doesn’t mean I post a lot of messages. I just spent the past 5 hours upgrading the forums software. I think that is adequate participation. ;-)

• Nice work on the forums, though it’s a little too much white for me :)
    (see we finally changed the font) :-?

• Founder TripleA Admin

Yeah, over time I will be changing the graphic to better match the website theme.

• maybe having the submit thingy in a frame at the bottom of the page

• Any luck in getting the chat room working?

• @GeZe:

maybe having the submit thingy in a frame at the bottom of the page

like a instant messanger

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m