3. for
    4. little
    5. kids

1. You
    2. have
    3. no
    4. life
    5. Stop trolling

Seriously though. Consoles have their own place. Sure, it’s not as controllable as a PC, but it also isn’t as interactive with your hands and is generally on a larger screen :)

1. Legend of Zelda
    2. Morrowind
    3. Halo 3
    4. CoD 4: WaW
    5. Rainbow Six

• @cts17:

@Gargantua:

1. consoles
    2. are
    3. for
    4. little
    5. kids

1. You
    2. have
    3. no
    4. life
    5. Stop trolling

1. I
    2. Agree
    3. With
    4. You
    5. cts17

• Xbox/Original Xbox 
    1. KOTOR 1 and 2
    2. Call of Duty 1
    3. Battlefield 3
    4.Mass Effect 2 seeems awesome, havent played it though.
    5. Borderlands

• If any of you fans of old school 2D platformer games, like the mario, sonic, and crash bandicoot games(my favorite games as a kid) wanna see a really great recent game just like these older ones then I have to strongly recommend you check out Rayman Origins. It plays most similarly to New Super Mario Wii (right down to the 4 player co-op with 2 players being named characters and the other two being random passers by who got sucked into playing). However, thankfully, you dont bounce off each other, so you won’t have to worry about disowning 3 friends or family members while playing this game. Also they don’t have a “lives” system, which means each failed attempt on a level flows into the next (unlike mario games that knock you back an arbitrary amount of game play time in an attempt to fleece quarters from you that no longer exist, while knocking you around the head with aggressively cheerful music). This means that when the difficulty ramps up (and boy howdy dose it ramp up) Rayman Orgins is able to find that sweet spot of being challenging with out being frustrating. Its a game that looks great, sounds great and just brims with personable charm :) well worth a look

• After playing a variety of game since I have first posted my list has now changed.

Xbox 360:

1. Mass Effect series
    2. Battlefield 3 (multiplayer)
    3. Halo series
    4. Skyrim
    5. Gears of War series

CoD has forever been replaced by the awesomeness of battlefield  :-D

@Gargantua:

Consoles are for CHILDREN.

PC’s are for hackers

• @Deaths:

@Gargantua:

PC’s are for hackers

+1

• My top 5:

1. Final Fantasy 3 - SNES (Yes, I know it is really FF6, but my cartridge said 3. That’s what I am calling it.)

2. Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 (If you haven’t experienced this with a good wheel and pedals, you are missing out!)

3. Stanley Cup Hockey - SNES (INCREDIBLE game. Graphics were good for the platform, and game play was amazing. We had to outlaw dump shots from the blue line because that glitch made it no fun.)

4. Star Fox - SNES (I don’t even know what to say about this game without sounding like a fanboy.)

5. Final Fantasy 7 - PS (great storyline, game play, and graphics; cliche villain and bad hair-dos)

Honorable Mention: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island - SNES (I swear that game used digital crack.)

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Re: Top 5 Console Games
    « Reply #65 on: April 21, 2012, 11:21:10 pm »
    –------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Gargantua on February 20, 2011, 06:44:13 pm

PC’s are for hackers

I love how it took you OVER A YEAR, to come up with that.

was just trying to bring life back to thread,

i am a  bit slow,  just got a SNES, its still in right?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

DONKEY KONG!

• yeah!!

• PC gaming is by far the best.

• TMNT the Arcade game.

• @Bolt-Action:

@Deaths:

@Gargantua:

PC’s are for hackers

+1

There are more hackers one Xbox, than PC.
    When I played CoD4 on Xbox every server had hackers and was unplayable. Went to pc, NO HACKERS! Most servers are all clean, barely any hackers.

• Double Dragon II

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m