Sgt. Wonko's & TMTM's 1940 Global Module for ABattlemap

• I must say this module looks beautiful!  Very well done! 8-)

• @Commando:

I FINALLY got it working! Thanks for your help!

@SAS:

I must say this module looks beautiful!  Very well done! 8-)

Great and thanks!  :-D

• I downloaded the battle map and I cant seem to find the ALPHA+2 map. I find the Pacific v3.0 where do I look? I want to war it up and I’m having withdraw symptoms

• sorry 3.1

• Anyone else having bugs where the map won’t load?

I’ve been having consistent problems where the first time I try to open an Alpha 2 game (new or saved), the first try fails, only showing the changed InfoView and ToolBar boxes, but keeping whatever other map was on screen at the time and freezing the map in place.  Previously if I simply attempted to open the same thing again, it would work, but today it just stays frozen and if I open another window and go back the map goes blank white.

I have the latest version of ABattleMap, I even tried uninstalling ABattleMap and reinstalling it.  I tried deleting the T40.gim folder and reinstalling that.  Nothing appears to fix it.  Help?

• hi,

is this a computer game of axis and allies global 1940?? if it is is it possible to play it on the internet?

• @major_payne:

hi,

is this a computer game of axis and allies global 1940?? if it is is it possible to play it on the internet?

It a program that has the map and peices just like the real board you put on your table… you move and add/remove pieces etc and save the map file and send it to the other players. You can play via a dice server. A&A.org has a dice server you can use right in the forum itself… other sites have fancy dice rollers like that found at ww.aamc.net.

• Ugghh…having trouble with the new ABattlemap again- crashed on me- tried reinstalling it and it won’t work.  I got try a couple things…if it doesn’t work I may have to go back to Func’s module.  I’m about to give up on this new module- it works for 2-3 weeks then crashes…very frustrated :x.  Any suggestions???  Love the map- it just gives me too many problems.  Could it be a Vista thing??? I’m getting W7 next week anyway.  Real help would be nice. :|

• Ok- got it.  screwy module… :| :?

• Hey guys. This module looks real purty, but it’s crashing left and right. I’ve never had this problem with other modules.

• I’ve downloaded the stuff from the first page and when I go to the maps I cant seem to find the one for ALPHA+2 or 1940 Global.
        I’m new to the computer and this is frustrating because I want to game with ya’ll
        My wife is fairly well versed with the computer and she’s having a problem with opening the map with the installer

• @suprise:

I’ve downloaded the stuff from the first page and when I go to the maps I cant seem to find the one for ALPHA+2 or 1940 Global.
        I’m new to the computer and this is frustrating because I want to game with ya’ll
        My wife is fairly well versed with the computer and she’s having a problem with opening the map with the installer

Did you transfer the downloaded file folders for the modules to the ABattleMap folder?

• Hello. I was using the module (the latest 3.1 version posted on mediafire) over the last few days and I did notice a lot of crashing. I think it is a very well-done module with good functionality, and so if the authors were planning to do further debugging, I wanted to share my observation since I did not see it mentioned in the thread so far.

While working on it, I noticed it crashed when rolling the mouse across territory borders - not particular ones that I could pick out, but just when it checks the territory info. Sometimes moving the mouse in the opposite direction or back and forth would do it. If I had to guess based on experience, I would say the crash may have something to do with the mouse rollover components in the module.

I hope that is helpful information. Thanks for the module.

• Tanks for the info I think my wife and I found that we need to download something to open the one folder to the battlemap. I’ll try to find time this week to get er done
      I look forward to gaming with all of ya’ll

• I downloaded Abattlemap 8.0 extracted and copied the 3.1 version to the file. However there is no toolbar or infobar and random white numbers with a blue background throughout the map. How can I fix this? Thanks guys

• Hey, just a question about wolf packs on ABattlemap. I put a German flag inside the wolf pack box but it still only subtracts 2 IPCs in the infoview box. Am I doing something wrong.

• @ExtraBilly:

I downloaded Abattlemap 8.0 extracted and copied the 3.1 version to the file. However there is no toolbar or infobar and random white numbers with a blue background throughout the map. How can I fix this? Thanks guys

View->IPC Values

• @ExtraBilly:

I downloaded Abattlemap 8.0 extracted and copied the 3.1 version to the file. However there is no toolbar or infobar and random white numbers with a blue background throughout the map. How can I fix this? Thanks guys

As for the infobar and toolbar, try going to the Windows tab and check that they are being displayed.

• '11

how doI get the toolbox onto the map so I can use it.

• @fighter:

how doI get the toolbox onto the map so I can use it.

I remember a long time ago sometimes I couldn’t see the toolbox because it was off the screen.  Maybe if you change your screen resolution, you will be able to find the toolbox and move it onto the map, and then you can change your screen resolution back.  Or maybe this is not your problem at all - just trying to help.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m