• You have 4 house rules that I use in order to execute the strat.
    1. Italy neutral until tur, but German units can move thru them.
    2. You can build on captured factories the same turn u buy/capture them.
    3. In friendly neutrals, combine yours/the friendly neutrals army, whole army can move.
    4. USE COMBAT SIMULATOR TO DETERMINE BATTLE OUTCOMES.

G1: Buy trns/ 1 dst, place in Baltic, crush france and crush brit navy, move into finland/yugo.
    J1: Combine all fleet in Carolines,attk china, buy whats needed 4 J2 DOW.
    I1: Crush alexandria and kill eygpt using amphib assault, buy whatever.

G2: attk novgorod and surrounding states.    MORE 2 COME

• J2: attk hawaii/ take it, press in2 china
    I2: try 2 kill french in africa, attk sudan, take bulgaria etc.
    AFTER THAT, YOURE ON YOURE OWN

• Most if not all of your house rules defeat some of the main purposes of the newest setup or of the game in general.  Try coming up with a strategy based on the latest alpha setup.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Personally, I would be happy trading the Dutch East Indies for keeping America out of the Pacific.

Anyway, I believe this is exactly why England gets a chance to beat the snot out of Italy before Italy can do anything about it.  It’s a cruel trick by the game designers to give Italy hope and then dash it out from beneath them.

• ok. il work on a new strat. anyone want to play me? For speed, lets do all axis then all allies in turns.

I feel it would be better to just block out 4 or 5 hours on a Saturday or whatever and play it in succession instead of switching the team order around.

• @Cmdr:

Anyway, I believe this is exactly why England gets a chance to beat the snot out of Italy before Italy can do anything about it.  It’s a cruel trick by the game designers to give Italy hope and then dash it out from beneath them.

LOL…great point…this forces the onus on Germany- does Germany go for Sealion- which is possible gaining fat cash or help out Italy in the Med???  It can’t do both.  I actually think its a solid design- otherwise Axis would run the table in Europe- game over by round 5.

@questioneer:

@Cmdr:

LOL…great point…this forces the onus on Germany- does Germany go for Sealion- which is possible gaining fat cash or help out Italy in the Med???  It can’t do both.  I actually think its a solid design- otherwise Axis would run the table in Europe- game over by round 5.

Keep in mind, if / when you get England, you have to do something about the Convoy zones or lose half of what you gain.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m