• New and improved…… and corrected,  I can’t belive I copied and pasted “conrtol” over a dozen times.

So here’s the new one, if anyone see any other errors, let me know.

National Objective Chart Alpha Plus 2 standard.png

• @GrayBlaZe:

New and improved…… and corrected,  I can’t belive I copied and pasted “conrtol” over a dozen times.

So here’s the new one, if anyone see any other errors, let me know.

Perfect!

• Isn’t the france NO 4 free inf in paris?

• It was 4 free inf to be used imediataly in Paris in the beginning of Apha+1.  Then it was changed to 12 IPCs in Alpha+2.  Basically the same, 12IPCs = 4 Inf however now it can be 2 inf & 1 tank, or whatever….

• Customizer

Thanks!  It is a great chart!  It will definitely be used on our next game!

• '10

Can we get this in PDF format?

• Customizer

Your chart is BEAUTIFUL!!!  I have an Epson Stylus Photo R220 printer and I printed your chart using Epson Premium Glossy photo paper on the highest quality settings and it came out just GORGEOUS.  I really like the little colored in countries on the Europe map for the Soviet NOs.  I also like the little symbols you use that show the other country or countries that each NO affects.  This is an excellent and very professionally made chart.  It looks like Avalon Hill put it out themselves.  GREAT JOB!!  Thank you for putting it up here for all of us.

• Customizer

@FieldMarshalGames:

Can we get this in PDF format?

Hope you don’t mind GrayBlaZe, but I converted your chart to a pdf file for you and everyone else in case they wanted it.

National Objective Chart Alpha Plus 2 standard.pdf

• No problem, that’s why I put it out there, to share……

I have some others cherts/grafs I’ve put together;
    IPC chart to 100 (10 per line) easier to see.
    Victory City / Weapons Developement.
    Turn Order / Round Turn (keep track of where your at)
    Graphic Land Battle Board
    Graphic Sea Battle Board
    Subs -vs- Destroyers Listing, etc…

If anyone has an intrest I’ll post them.  some are not for a veteran player, however, they come in handy when teaching newbees and/or children.

• I’d be interested in seeing these:

IPC chart to 100 (10 per line) easier to see.
    Victory City / Weapons Developement.
    Turn Order / Round Turn (keep track of where your at)

Love your NO chart btw.

• GrayBlaZe i would love to see your other charts. by the way, the NO chart is very nice

• I’m looking into posting them….  I have to make a few changes to make a generic copy and take out my house rules information.  Also, all three files are larger than the max allowed (256k) so I have to look at reducing them with out diminishing the image too much.

• Here’s a Victory Cty Chart it used to be a Weapons Dvelopement Chart/Victory Cty Chart but I coun’t reduce it small enough….

Victory Cities.png

• I like how you said which one was the capital and how you split the VC’s into pacific in Europe however it might look better if you had which side it was above the line like this and whose side it was

Allies
    –-----
    europe

vc 1
    vc 2

Pacific

vc 1
    vc 2

Axis

europe

vc 1
    vc 2

Pacific

vc 1
    vc 2

Love you work

• Here’s a Turn Order/Round Number Chart

Had to save as a jpeg so I lost quality then I had to reduce it to 65% which will reduces the quality that much more.  Hope it works for ya…

Basically it marks turn order (top row) and round number (all other rows), handy for me because I play a lot of solo games over long periods and will forget where I left off.  It’s all just for fun, so the background is an image of the original game.  I have dates on it to assume some resemblance of time; don’t take it serious.  Put dated events on it like Germany’s invasion of the Soviets, VJ day and such.  Again just for fun, and that what the game is all about……

Turn Order Alpha 2 Standard4.jpg

• Customizer

I would love to see your other charts.  You do excellent work.  Really like the tiny roundels.

• OK, here’s my IPC chart.  Sorry it’s taking so long but I have to play with them to get them to fit.

This one for example is 3.2 mg in it’s original format as a bit map image.  Then I have to save it as a png file, then save that as a jpeg file.  Even then I have to reduce it to 70% of the jpeg file.  So by the time I can fit it in here (256k restriction) it’s lost a lot of its quality.

And beforeI do all that Ihave to change it up from my house rue version to standard….

National Production Chart Alphia 2 Standard 2 sm70.jpg

• Here a map showing East meeting West, I posted when Europe came out but that was based on the bad images we had in the beginning this one is form my grapic picture……

east west AAG40 Map.png

• hi. nice work on these charts. still some mispelling to be corrected… f.ex US NO with 5 out of 7 islands and 5 out of 7 islands as Japan…
    Otherwise keep up the good work. what about putting your images at mediafire or what its name in true resolution.

• And yes I have a problem with proof reading myself I miss my spelling mistakes all the time, drives me crazy.  So if you see something let me know and I’ll correct and repost or post all in mediafire……  thanx…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m