• Here’s an updted NO chart for Alpha+.2
    National Objective Chart Alpha Plus 2 standard.png

• Looks very nice!

It also looks like it will take a lot of black ink out of the printer.

• Best thing to do is take it to Wal-Mart photo Center and print it on an 8x10, looks alot better than an ink jet printer can do and cost less than $3.00.  Then I don’t have to, but I pay them to laminate it, about $1.50 more.  OR you could just edit it by filling in the black background for white then print it.

• @GrayBlaZe:

Here’s an updted NO chart for Alpha+.2

ahahahhahah… beautiful! I like very much! They are so quickly to see! Clap clap clap! Bravo!

Errata:

the control of Caucasus give +5 to Germany or Italy… not +2!!!

the 12 IPC break teatry it isn’t about the fall of Calcutta or Berlin but a DOW between Japan and Soviet Union

The Soviet Union grab +3 IPC for controlling Original German territories but it don’t need to control ALL its orginal soviet union territories (example: Soviet Union take Norway but Germany took Ukraine and Volgograd).

Some hints:

• North Africa: you can place a simple image of North Africa
    • some mispelling like ““conrtol”” instead of CONTROL
    • Iwo JUMA? No, Iwo JIMA

• Hey thanks for all the input Stefano.  I have a hard time proof reading myself……

I total missed putting in the correct IPC value for Caucasus, just went down the line on that row.

The fall of Calcutta/Berlin is from my original chart I made this from; it’s a house rule we play, I missed taking it out of this version.

The original rules in the European Rule book states that the Soviets must be in control of it’s original territores to collect these incomes.  I guess I never paid atention, that it’s is no longer stated in Alpha +2.

Again; great input, I’ll make the changes and repost.

I should post all my charts and docs on the forum so I can fix all the mistake I’ve missed.

• '10

Looks great.  I will print it out right away!

Thank you very much!

• @GrayBlaZe:

Hey thanks for all the input Stefano.  I have a hard time proof reading myself……

I total missed putting in the correct IPC value for Caucasus, just went down the line on that row.

The fall of Calcutta/Berlin is from my original chart I made this from; it’s a house rule we play, I missed taking it out of this version.

The original rules in the European Rule book states that the Soviets must be in control of it’s original territores to collect these incomes.  I guess I never paid atention, that it’s is no longer stated in Alpha +2.

Again; great input, I’ll make the changes and repost.

I should post all my charts and docs on the forum so I can fix all the mistake I’ve missed.

Don’t worry  :wink:

http://www.harrisgamedesign.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=4167

Soviet Union
    When the Soviet Union is at War in Europe
    1. Collect 3 IPCs per turn for each original German territory the Soviet Union controls. Theme: Propaganda value.

• New and improved…… and corrected,  I can’t belive I copied and pasted “conrtol” over a dozen times.

So here’s the new one, if anyone see any other errors, let me know.

National Objective Chart Alpha Plus 2 standard.png

• @GrayBlaZe:

New and improved…… and corrected,  I can’t belive I copied and pasted “conrtol” over a dozen times.

So here’s the new one, if anyone see any other errors, let me know.

Perfect!

• Isn’t the france NO 4 free inf in paris?

• It was 4 free inf to be used imediataly in Paris in the beginning of Apha+1.  Then it was changed to 12 IPCs in Alpha+2.  Basically the same, 12IPCs = 4 Inf however now it can be 2 inf & 1 tank, or whatever….

• Customizer

Thanks!  It is a great chart!  It will definitely be used on our next game!

• '10

Can we get this in PDF format?

• Customizer

Your chart is BEAUTIFUL!!!  I have an Epson Stylus Photo R220 printer and I printed your chart using Epson Premium Glossy photo paper on the highest quality settings and it came out just GORGEOUS.  I really like the little colored in countries on the Europe map for the Soviet NOs.  I also like the little symbols you use that show the other country or countries that each NO affects.  This is an excellent and very professionally made chart.  It looks like Avalon Hill put it out themselves.  GREAT JOB!!  Thank you for putting it up here for all of us.

• Customizer

@FieldMarshalGames:

Can we get this in PDF format?

Hope you don’t mind GrayBlaZe, but I converted your chart to a pdf file for you and everyone else in case they wanted it.

National Objective Chart Alpha Plus 2 standard.pdf

• No problem, that’s why I put it out there, to share……

I have some others cherts/grafs I’ve put together;
    IPC chart to 100 (10 per line) easier to see.
    Victory City / Weapons Developement.
    Turn Order / Round Turn (keep track of where your at)
    Graphic Land Battle Board
    Graphic Sea Battle Board
    Subs -vs- Destroyers Listing, etc…

If anyone has an intrest I’ll post them.  some are not for a veteran player, however, they come in handy when teaching newbees and/or children.

• I’d be interested in seeing these:

IPC chart to 100 (10 per line) easier to see.
    Victory City / Weapons Developement.
    Turn Order / Round Turn (keep track of where your at)

Love your NO chart btw.

• GrayBlaZe i would love to see your other charts. by the way, the NO chart is very nice

• I’m looking into posting them….  I have to make a few changes to make a generic copy and take out my house rules information.  Also, all three files are larger than the max allowed (256k) so I have to look at reducing them with out diminishing the image too much.

• Here’s a Victory Cty Chart it used to be a Weapons Dvelopement Chart/Victory Cty Chart but I coun’t reduce it small enough….

Victory Cities.png

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m