• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Dylan:

We have Tim Horton’s based on a cool hockey player
    We have Canada Dry pop.

Well… there are Tim Hortons here in the USA too. AND, sorry to burst your bubble, Canada Dry is made in Texas, not Canada. Yeah, my world came crashing down on me the day I found that out.

I am glad you say pop… I get annoyed with those southerners who say soda or they use Coke as referreing to any carbonated beverage… and when you say, “Yes I’d like a Coke” they look at you funny and say “Yeah, what kind?” ------- “Coca-Cola you fool!

• @LHoffman:

@Dylan:

We have Canada Dry pop.

Well… there are Tim Hortons here in the USA too. AND, sorry to burst your bubble, Canada Dry is made in Texas, not Canada. Yeah, my world came crashing down on me the day I found that out.

I am glad you say pop… I get annoyed with those southerners who say soda or they use Coke as reffereing to any carbonated beverage… and when you say, “Yes I’d like a Coke” they look at you funny and say “Yeah, what kind?” ------- “Coca-Cola you fool!

Yeah like it’s like if they call it pepsi, but coca cola is more popular.

Well I think Canadian beer is good???

@Dylan:

@LHoffman:

@Dylan:

We have Canada Dry pop.

I am glad you say pop… I get annoyed with those southerners who say soda or they use Coke as reffereing to any carbonated beverage… and when you say, “Yes I’d like a Coke” they look at you funny and say “Yeah, what kind?” ------- “Coca-Cola you fool!

I have never heard them call it Pepsi before, though my travels in the south are limited. I much prefer Coca-Cola anyway.

I have never had Canadian beer… well, I take that back. I have had a bit of Labatt Blue and Molson before. But I don’t drink beer, so I can’t say. You’re a little young for that aren’t you, even in Canada?

• @LHoffman:

@Dylan:

@LHoffman:

@Dylan:

We have Canada Dry pop.

I have never heard them call it Pepsi before, though my travels in the south are limited. I much prefer Coca-Cola anyway.

I have never had Canadian beer… well, I take that back. I have had a bit of Labatt Blue and Molson before. But I don’t drink beer, so I can’t say. You’re a little young for that aren’t you, even in Canada?

I don’t drink nor do I want to. Anyways I prefer pepsi products.

• I can’t stand pepsi or coke. To me pepsi just tastes like an over-carbonated coke. My favorite soda is root beer, followed by Dr. Pepper. I don’t drink soda for caffeine. If I want caffeine, I drink coffee, black and sugarless. And seriously, what would your pop say about you calling soda pop. :)

@Wilson2:

I can’t stand pepsi or coke. To me pepsi just tastes like an over-carbonated coke. My favorite soda is root beer, followed by Dr. Pepper. I don’t drink soda for caffeine. If I want caffeine, I drink coffee, black and sugarless. And seriously, what would your pop say about you calling soda pop. :)

Ah… the Sovereign State of clap clap clap Texas!

I will forgive your usage of soda. I don’t drink coffee, though I like its derivatives, and I drink pop because I like it. (Nice avatar… goes perfectly with your name.)

• @Wilson2:

I can’t stand pepsi or coke. To me pepsi just tastes like an over-carbonated coke. My favorite soda is root beer, followed by Dr. Pepper. I don’t drink soda for caffeine. If I want caffeine, I drink coffee, black and sugarless. And seriously, what would your pop say about you calling soda pop. :)

Root Beer and Dr Pepper I think Pepsi and Coke makes them.

pepsi products coke products

Well… I am gone… or I will be as of 7:00 am EST Monday. I am flying out of Detroit to O’Hare in Chicago and thence to Incheon S. Korea. Maybe I can post some pictures upon my return.

I may not be able to comment on anything until returning on Tuesday the 27th. So, see yall. Keep cool drinking those Coke products.

Somebody watch Dylan while I am gone and make sure he doesn’t get into trouble. 8-)

LHoff

• @LHoffman:

Well… I am gone… or I will be as of 7:00 am EST Monday. I am flying out of Detroit to O’Hare in Chicago and thence to Incheon S. Korea. Maybe I can post some pictures upon my return.

I may not be able to comment on anything until returning on Tuesday the 27th. So, see yall. Keep cool drinking those Coke products.

Somebody watch Dylan while I am gone and make sure he doesn’t get into trouble. 8-)

LHoff

I’m not your bitch.

@Dylan:

@LHoffman:

LHoff

I’m not your b****.

I didn’t say you were.

• @LHoffman:

@Dylan:

@LHoffman:

LHoff

I’m not your b****.

I didn’t say you were.

It’s not the 27th yet.

DtC

No, it was not the 27th, but I had access to a computer at the time.

However I am back now, as of yesterday and would love to tell you all about my trip: the most amazing experience of my life.

More on that later though. Perhaps I can upload a few pictures.

• @LHoffman:

I drink pop because I like it.

39g of carbohydrates (about the max. you should eat in 1 meal)

39g of sugar is is over 2.5 days supply.

If you keep drinking this stuff, you will surely get fat, unless you excercise constantly.

• @Brain:

@LHoffman:

I drink pop because I like it.

39g of carbohydrates (about the max. you should eat in 1 meal)

39g of sugar is is over 2.5 days supply.

If you keep drinking this stuff, you will surely get fat, unless you excercise constantly.

Great job Diet Coke  :-D so healthy.

Beer will get you fat faster. …. Drink Coke yall.

• I’d love to hear al about you trip! I also hope to see some pics posted here

• @LHoffman:

I drink certain things

1. Flavored Water
    2. 7 up (by Pepsi  :-P )
    3. Water
    4. Chocolate Milk
    5. Ice Tea
    6. Gatorade
    7. Fruit Punch

I drink just enough.

@Dylan:

@LHoffman:

I drink certain things

1. Flavored Water
    2. 7 up (by Pepsi  :-P )
    3. Water
    4. Chocolate Milk
    5. Ice Tea
    6. Gatorade
    7. Fruit Punch

I drink just enough.

That’s good… a healthy practice there Dylan.

@Clyde85:

I’d love to hear al about you trip! I also hope to see some pics posted here

Yes, I will give a rundown and post some pictures as soon as I can.

Pictures coming tomorrow… hopefully.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m