Compartments for Pacific storage boxes

• I like them…they look very easy to make

• @allboxcars:

I don’t know about that.

One of the great things about the “open concept” boxes for AAP40 is that you finally have room to put the player’s set-up IPCs in the box without…

oh yeah
    nevermind

I totally got that, funny. +1 to you. Yeah I saw the pictures and I personally don’t really mind not having the dividers, I do mind not having a sufficient IPC chart and battle strip, along with plastic AA guns, they are a piece you can move, jeez!

• '20 '18 '16 '13 '12

Excellent template.

I have made similar dividers for my 1942 edition and will likely use these as well.

• These are nice, but I really don’t need them- I don’t really feel like doing any extra origami :-)

• I know that when I get the game I will make these. (I have only played my friend’s)

• @johnnymarr:

Check out this thread

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/4471518#4471518

Good find johnnymar. I just might find the time to do this.

• Customizer

@Brain:

Good find johnnymar. I just might find the time to do this.

Yeah, me too (as soon as I can scrounge up some A3 paper)…

• I went to the local dollar store and bought clear white plastic ‘craft organizers’ for $1.25 each.  They have adjustable compartment dividers so you can make the compartments for the naval units two compartments long.  They have a locking lid too. There is enough compartments left over so you can keep the national markers in one.  China’s box ended up toting all the cardboard markers (argh, cardboard markers), anti-aircraft (from previous versions) factories (Monopoly houses work great for minor complexes) and any other left over items.  Best investment I have made.

• Customizer

Thanks for the great dividers. Here’s a picture of how mine turned out. I used standard 8 1/2" X 11" black colored card stock that i bought at walmart. They turned out quite well and feel just as sturdy as the AA50 box dividers. Since i used 8 1/2" X 11" paper I had to modify the template and glue three sections of two together instead of two sections of three. But its really just the same process as in the tutorial.

Below is a link of the modified modified design so you can print it out on 8 1/2" X 11" paper for those of you that dont have access to a A3 printer.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?z0mmnjmhne1

Please note that not all the Japanese pieces that come with the game are in this picture as i was setting up the board at the time i took this picture, but rest assured that they all fit quite well. I also have a few pieces from some other A&A games which i supplemented into AAP40 for astetic purposes. US, UK, & ANZAC have extra pieces in their box since i ordered an extra copy of AAP40.

• That looks great!

• Customizer

That’s awesome, Bob!  I’ll have to try this out and see if my setup charts still fit in the box with these!

• TripleA

thanks for your template bob.

my pieces are now very organized.

• Do you simply fold these like the demonstration showed or are you using some sort of tape/glue to hold things together?

Thanks in advance.

• TripleA

each game box has 6 compartments. each piece of paper creates 2 compartments. the 3 folded papers fit snugly into the game box so there is no need to glue or tape the folded paper to the game box.

however, when the 3 folded pieces are placed in the game box 2 flaps of paper do not lay flat against its neighbouring paper and i taped them down.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m